Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm doing this a couple of days early because my pride runneth over and also i am about to be high as balls so i'll probably forget otherwise

hello and welcome to the 2019 edition of BYOB Pride! we're here, we're queer, we're probably too stoned to move so someone else bring us some snacks.

i'm hamjobs and i am a bi+ femme and noted lovely poster who can't post good. this is your yearly thread for posting "i'm gay" and actually meaning it (or "i'm not gay but i might be another flavor of queer," etc.) post your pride, don't post it, whatever you want. just be kind to your friendly local LGBTQIAA2S+, QTPOC especially, and also if you know of any good pride events that aren't just rainbow cap go on and post em.

BYOB rules must be followed, this is BYOB and it is an island of chill in a sea of madness.

also don't kinkshame but also understand that not everyone is gonna be like "kinksame," so people, i'm sorry, but if you post your buttholes i will tell god. and duckie. and everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

i'm doing this a couple of days early because my pride runneth over and also i am about to be high as balls so i'll probably forget otherwise

hello and welcome to the 2019 edition of BYOB Pride! we're here, we're queer, we're probably too stoned to move so someone else bring us some snacks.

i'm hamjobs and i am a bi+ femme and noted lovely poster who can't post good. this is your yearly thread for posting "i'm gay" and actually meaning it (or "i'm not gay but i might be another flavor of queer," etc.) post your pride, don't post it, whatever you want. just be kind to your friendly local LGBTQIAA2S+, QTPOC especially, and also if you know of any good pride events that aren't just rainbow cap go on and post em.

BYOB rules must be followed, this is BYOB and it is an island of chill in a sea of madness.

also don't kinkshame but also understand that not everyone is gonna be like "kinksame," so people, i'm sorry, but if you post your buttholes i will tell god. and duckie. and everyone else.

I am gay.

It's good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I am gay.

It's good.

agreed, it is good and so are you

ArbitraryTA
im bi+ and what is this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm not gay but being gay is cool and good and I guess I've been explicitly asked not to post my butthole so I won't.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm not gay but being gay is cool and good and I guess I've been explicitly asked not to post my butthole so I won't.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

:same: but now with added butthole

:nws::nws:

sorry, i couldn't resist.

anyways I love you all fellow yobbers - bi, gay, straight or otherwise - you're all good people and I would happily smoke a weede or have a beverage with any of you :glomp:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
hi gay I'm dad :troll:

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

Hey BYOBot, are you looking forward to Pride month?

Yes, I definitely am!

Simple and to the point, thanks buddy!! (I swear that's all it output)

vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

:same: but now with added butthole

:nws::nws:

sorry, i couldn't resist.

anyways I love you all fellow yobbers - bi, gay, straight or otherwise - you're all good people and I would happily smoke a weede or have a beverage with any of you :glomp:

D: NOT THE BUTTHOLE

real talk elsewhere in a thread long gone someone posted their butthole so now we don't do that but I definitely want to make a butthole for my smokes now lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi Dad where is my 259 bucks a month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also as predicted I got high and forgot to post the resources post so I'll edit it in to the op when I get time

Goons Are Gifts

Hello I'm gay and enjoy those butts and also I'm open for business so if any yobber wants to date, I'm a good lip kisser I've been told

Goons Are Gifts

Now goon lips are a special challenge of course but that's how things have always been so we can manage

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i'm not gay and i'm here to say being gay's not all about buttocks today

buttocks. buttocks *record swish* butt butt buttocks *funky beat*

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
post that rear end so we can see how ur aging since the last rear end post

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

treasure bear

wishing all my queer byob friends 10000 love :glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm not gay and i'm here to say being gay's not all about buttocks today

buttocks. buttocks *record swish* butt butt buttocks *funky beat*

excuse me I think I said no buttholes posting

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello I'm gay and enjoy those butts and also I'm open for business so if any yobber wants to date, I'm a good lip kisser I've been told

unfortunately I too am bi and cannot kiss your face lips as it would be illegal, because that's how the pride law works. it's like blood types: I am bi+ and can kiss any lips, some people are just bi aaaaaand only kiss two kinds of lips, some people are gay and only kiss lips like theirs, etc. it is very complicated!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

post that rear end so we can see how ur aging since the last rear end post

Don't encourage the buttposts!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also on today's gay agenda:

-gotta do laundry ahead of pride festivities because I'm getting a big gay washing machine woo also there's glitter in my clothes from making banners

-gonna fire up the big gay steamroller this weekend and help lay new patches in the roads around Tower Grove (the patches are queer)

-getting my haircut to signal "hey, this sideshave and textured Bob with long bangs mean I'm hella bisexual"

-sitting weirdly on any flat object

Macnult

smokin’ pot and livin’ pan :cheers:
very stoked for DC Pride again this year

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i am not gay but mrs. theknife is bi and many of our closest friends are gay/trans so i'm always here for love and support because they are awesome and y'all are awesome

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm queer hello.

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

hamjobs posted:

-sitting weirdly on any flat object

lol

Manifisto

pride is good and byob pride is good and :love: and support for all rainbow frens

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we hold these truths to be self evident, that all flat surfaces are created for me to sit on

Macnult posted:

smokin’ pot and livin’ pan :cheers:
very stoked for DC Pride again this year

he'll ya brother I hope you get to see the tamal lady too; she's gonna be by black cat again!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello welcome, you are ONE OF US

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

pride is good and byob pride is good and :love: and support for all rainbow frens

thank you 💜 are you gonna go to the parades or any good shows

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

thank you 💜 are you gonna go to the parades or any good shows

in a cruel irony I will be far from NYC for the pride march itself but there is such an array of events in June I'm gonna do some stuff for sure!

Goons Are Gifts

OK I'm going to have to candlelight dinner everyone posting itt

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Called my mom to remind her I'm still extremely bi and she was like yeah well

At least she didn't tell at me for it this year and even wished me a hap berd even though it's over a week ago but, I mean, I'll take it

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

:agreed:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

That's a solid result!! Good job :peanut:

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

OK I'm going to have to candlelight dinner everyone posting itt

I'd like to have a candlelight dinner and kiss someone as nice as you.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB is very romance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my mom was genuinely upset that I didn't turn out to be gay

Goons Are Gifts

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'd like to have a candlelight dinner and kiss someone as nice as you.

This is going to be so romantic, the guy next to us might be amazed enough to buy an account just to post about this with a heart drawn around us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

This is going to be so romantic, the guy next to us might be amazed enough to buy an account just to post about this with a heart drawn around us

:3: d'awwwww :h: