Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my mom was genuinely upset that I didn't turn out to be gay

me too, get gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm just glad my kid turned out to be human tbh idec what they do other than stay alive and stay sweet

like obv don't smoke crack but that's just good life advice

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

me too, get gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

me too, get gay

...fine

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

There are two things me not embracing my queerness caused me to miss out on that are fairly significant.

1. I always felt self conscious about my lips because they are large and pink and feminine with a prominent Cupid's Bow and philtrum. I used to literally pull my lips in for hours a day to make them look thinner. poo poo was dumb and I was basically hiding one of my best attributes.

2. My freaking gymnast's butt and legs weren't being put in leggings.

Gender roles are stupid af because they make dudes hate positive aspects of themselves.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There are two things me not embracing my queerness caused me to miss out on that are fairly significant.

1. I always felt self conscious about my lips because they are large and pink and feminine with a prominent Cupid's Bow and philtrum. I used to literally pull my lips in for hours a day to make them look thinner. poo poo was dumb and I was basically hiding one of my best attributes.

Gender roles are stupid af because they make dudes hate positive aspects of themselves.

Everyone should celebrate their good rear end features and also leggings are for everyone, gently caress gender roles, because leggings are comfy

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

hi i'm minus green and i've been sitting here for 10 minutes now trying to make a joke about how i'm bi and both LGBT and BYOB contain the letter B but it's just not coming to me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Minus Green posted:

hi i'm minus green and i've been sitting here for 10 minutes now trying to make a joke about how i'm bi and both LGBT and BYOB contain the letter B but it's just not coming to me

Bring Your Own Bisexuality

Farecoal

There he go
Bring your own (b)acronym

Goons Are Gifts

As a compromise you may feel absolutely free to post that butt right now. For scientific evaluation only, of course.

Android Blues

i'm gay as hell*

*actually bisexual but that's four times the syllables

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Great posted:

As a compromise you may feel absolutely free to post that butt right now. For scientific evaluation only, of course.

that rear end is viewable by PM only

trust me I took the plunge and I'll never look back

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

Android Blues posted:

i'm gay as hell*

:same:

Farecoal

There he go
sounds pretty gay op :thunkher:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Android Blues posted:

i'm gay as hell*

extremely same

Goons Are Gifts

Exclusively gay right here, ewww girls

Personally and sexually that is, women are great people, like, the greatest probably and oh God please don't hate me now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Exclusively gay right here, ewww girls

Personally and sexually that is, women are great people, like, the greatest probably and oh God please don't hate me now

No I get that, you're good.

Personally: girls are soft and smell nice and omg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Like you ever cuddled a girl and we're like "you smell good" and she's like "thanks it's got pockets"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

Like you ever cuddled a girl and we're like "you smell good" and she's like "thanks it's got pockets"

Lol

Goons Are Gifts

Fully agree with girls generally smelling good. The number of times I dated a guy and he smelled exactly like a boiled bowl of broccoli is uncomfortably high.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Fully agree with girls generally smelling good. The number of times I dated a guy and he smelled exactly like a boiled bowl of broccoli is uncomfortably high.

Same, thankfully bf smells exactly like a patchouli-laced grove of Birch on fire and it is far and away the sexiest smell

Goons Are Gifts

I'd gently caress that burning tree tbh

Goons Are Gifts

Only in tree consent obviously

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

hamjobs posted:

lol

Macnult

hamjobs posted:

lmao

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get big gay or you get a prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poverty goat

drat I guess I better start sucking some dicks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hamjobs posted:

Get big gay or you get a prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what if my wife just dresses really masculine? tbh, she looks really good with a mustache

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if my wife just dresses really masculine? tbh, she looks really good with a mustache

this is also fine

poverty goat posted:

HIGHLY recommended

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

poverty goat posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

maybe you could just think about butts

Goons Are Gifts

Butt sucking is a compromise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Blow air into the butt for a surprise.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Blow air into the butt for a surprise.

The surprise is an air embolism???

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

The surprise is an air embolism???

It makes a bunch of beefy airy farts.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

some dude vandalized our big rainbow flag at work.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

What a loser. Strike him.

BallisticClipboard

Such a good worker!

I just learned about Bi+ and I feel more learned in this gay as hell thread. I'm Bi+ OP.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Punch him in the butt parts for me, he's not invited to the brick throwing party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BallisticClipboard posted:

I just learned about Bi+ and I feel more learned in this gay as hell thread. I'm Bi+ OP.

Same :love: