Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Proudly showing my penis to every male person I encounter to maximize my chances of butt air blowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Raises the question if hotdogs are also queer sex

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
indubitably it is so

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Raises the question if hotdogs are also queer sex

They are but I like to get weird and put sauerkraut on my hotdog

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

They are but I like to get weird and put sauerkraut on my hotdog

*fans self*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sometimes I top it with kimchi

That's right, I'm a switch, I like kimchi on a hotdog

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my god!

:gay:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait until I tell you about beetroot on a burg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Queer home ownership: just painting stripes on the outside of my house because like my neighbors don't already hate me enough for my 20' x 35' rainbow flag flying like an American flag over a car dealership in Iowa

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

Wait until I tell you about beetroot on a burg

kinky but I like it

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We lost a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence this week and my heart hurts. May they ascend and find peace.

Farecoal

There he go
I've never heard of them before but they seem like cool folk. Sorry for your loss :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They're very, very good people, all of them. They're out doing the good work.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The pride festival here is extremely lit

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The pride festival here is extremely lit

What's scheduled? I'm pumped for the shows the organizers here are putting on.

Stoner Sloth

Farecoal posted:

I've never heard of them before but they seem like cool folk. Sorry for your loss :(

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

hamjobs posted:

They're very, very good people, all of them. They're out doing the good work.

https://www.thesisters.org/

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Sisters of SF are the founding house but our Sisters are the Fourth City Sisters.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am not gay, but - I hope that one day, respect for each other - regardless of religion, LBGT+, disabilities, choices / "insert idiotic reason to hate someone for" will thrive throughout the world.
It saddens me when I see some members of my religion hate PEOPLE for their life choices/style/orientation when my religion calls to not hate, but love people.

<3 <3 Vanisher

lol but

body is a dinosaur
i have only ever been gay for pay but take every opportunity to promote homosexuality

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

big fan of girls still, not only do they smell really nice, they also have soft skin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

hamjobs posted:

big fan of girls still, not only do they smell really nice, they also have soft skin

as a man, I often wish I wasn't completely covered in this spiny carapace

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

as a man, I often wish I wasn't completely covered in this spiny carapace

Have you tried manscaping

It's where you're a man and really into landscaping so you're spiny as gently caress but also sweaty and dirty

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Have you tried manscaping

It's where you're a man and really into landscaping so you're spiny as gently caress but also sweaty and dirty

Ohhh, I'd love to find a good manscaper (who doesn't shave or trim below his neck). I have acres of lawn to mow, and endless weed-whacking to do.

Any suggestions for a good, reasonable whacker would be appreciated.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Ohhh, I'd love to find a good manscaper (who doesn't shave or trim below his neck). I have acres of lawn to mow, and endless weed-whacking to do.

Any suggestions for a good, reasonable whacker would be appreciated.

my whacker is a really strong guy, a real stand up fella, and he's good to work without a top

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
was in the closet, but i manscaped

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chasterson posted:

was in the closet, but i manscaped

congratulations on being out and smooooth

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*raises megaphone*

I'M STILL QUEEEEEEER

*lowers megaphone* :smuggo:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i'm queer as... *checks notes* nope, turns out nothing/no one queerer than i

Android Blues

pride pride pride pride

hooray LGBT people

pride pride pride pride!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this pride is brought to you by our mothers miss marsha payitnomind johnson and sylvia rivera and miss major, our fathers wilmer "little axe" broadnax and reed erickson and robert eads, and our siblings drago renteria and mal blum and kyler broadus and kat blaque.

pride is a protest. pride is so much more than cheap rainbow capitalism. remember that. you have queer trans sex workers of color to thank for basic human rights. we owe them our labor now, for ourselves and our children and our siblings.

Android Blues

every day, in every way, gay people get a little bit stronger. this is my belief

FreshCutFries

hey what about straight pride mont---*the sound of a million bees flying directly into my gaping mouth*

Goons Are Gifts

Thingyman posted:

hey what about straight pride mont---*the sound of a million bees flying directly into my gaping mouth*

Goons Are Gifts

It's okay to be straight tbh. You can't know what you're missing out on, but you know, everyone got their kink and that's fine!!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Goons Are Great posted:

It's okay to be straight tbh.

*points at meme*

you can be straight next month, bucko

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

*points at meme*

you can be straight next month, bucko

this is true, you get a prison if you don't get gay at least, maybe try bisexuality because I'm not only the president I'm also a client

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

today in pride news I'm painting bricks for the transgender memorial garden for those folks who j can't be at pride, and I'm having a big sad but also a feeling of hope

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

started a new job recently and they had a pride happy hour tonight that was really chill and fun! apparently there's a big group of employees that plan a lot of events, including marching at world pride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

This just in:

I checked, and yup. Still gay!

I'll keep BYOB informed as events unfold.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!