Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
i was raised with 4 female role models and 1 male role model, i am a male (both identify as male and was born with male genitalia) however i seem to have femme qualities because people seem to have trouble figuring out if i'm gay or not so I thought maybe i'm a lesbian female in a man's body but I don't think i have gender dysphoria because i am totally comfortable being male and so im just generally confused run-on sentence. if anyone here would like to share their thoughts on what any of this means i say go for it.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It sounds like you're a bit femme and identify with femme stuff, but if you're entirely comfortable being considered and seeing yourself as male you might not class yourself as non-binary or trans.

That being said, if that femme quality is entirely from the perspective of others and you don't feel it much within yourself, then that doesn't really decide who you are. It's all about how your perspective and what your brain is telling you with gut feelings.

In any case, mannerisms, hobbies, manner of speech, how you dress don't say much about sexuality or gender. I know cisgender straight dudes who wear femme clothes sometimes or makeup. In a world where people aren't insecure, transphobic and homophobic people would basically just say "Who cares." to gender expectations regarding those things and do as they like.

You might just be a kinda femme straight man.

I do actually get the femme thing though, like, i get what people see i think. there have been times when i thought i might be bi but when i think about sex with a man it doesn't turn me on at all. I do find some men sexually appealing though? it's just the actual sex part that i don't really get turned on by in regard to men. I enjoy sex with females though :shrug:

I guess borderline bi would be the best descriptor. I used to be very uncomfortable at the thought that others see some kind of gay quality in me, but now im totally ok with it.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
so yeah, slighly femme straight guy, thats pretty much it :)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

Actually my gender today is bees

Every day my gender is a swarm of bees

In this case I think I WILL have the bees in my eyes a la Nick Cage thank you

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
good thing my body is naturally oily!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*whispers* bees are all girls, though

:monocle: