Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm doing this a couple of days early because my pride runneth over and also i am about to be high as balls so i'll probably forget otherwise

hello and welcome to the 2019 edition of BYOB Pride! we're here, we're queer, we're probably too stoned to move so someone else bring us some snacks.

i'm hamjobs and i am a bi+ femme and noted lovely poster who can't post good. this is your yearly thread for posting "i'm gay" and actually meaning it (or "i'm not gay but i might be another flavor of queer," etc.) post your pride, don't post it, whatever you want. just be kind to your friendly local LGBTQIAA2S+, QTPOC especially, and also if you know of any good pride events that aren't just rainbow cap go on and post em.

BYOB rules must be followed, this is BYOB and it is an island of chill in a sea of madness.

also don't kinkshame but also understand that not everyone is gonna be like "kinksame," so people, i'm sorry, but if you post your buttholes i will tell god. and duckie. and everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I am gay.

It's good.

agreed, it is good and so are you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

:same: but now with added butthole

:nws::nws:

sorry, i couldn't resist.

anyways I love you all fellow yobbers - bi, gay, straight or otherwise - you're all good people and I would happily smoke a weede or have a beverage with any of you :glomp:

D: NOT THE BUTTHOLE

real talk elsewhere in a thread long gone someone posted their butthole so now we don't do that but I definitely want to make a butthole for my smokes now lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi Dad where is my 259 bucks a month

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also as predicted I got high and forgot to post the resources post so I'll edit it in to the op when I get time

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

i'm not gay and i'm here to say being gay's not all about buttocks today

buttocks. buttocks *record swish* butt butt buttocks *funky beat*

excuse me I think I said no buttholes posting

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello I'm gay and enjoy those butts and also I'm open for business so if any yobber wants to date, I'm a good lip kisser I've been told

unfortunately I too am bi and cannot kiss your face lips as it would be illegal, because that's how the pride law works. it's like blood types: I am bi+ and can kiss any lips, some people are just bi aaaaaand only kiss two kinds of lips, some people are gay and only kiss lips like theirs, etc. it is very complicated!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

post that rear end so we can see how ur aging since the last rear end post

Don't encourage the buttposts!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also on today's gay agenda:

-gotta do laundry ahead of pride festivities because I'm getting a big gay washing machine woo also there's glitter in my clothes from making banners

-gonna fire up the big gay steamroller this weekend and help lay new patches in the roads around Tower Grove (the patches are queer)

-getting my haircut to signal "hey, this sideshave and textured Bob with long bangs mean I'm hella bisexual"

-sitting weirdly on any flat object

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we hold these truths to be self evident, that all flat surfaces are created for me to sit on

Macnult posted:

smokin’ pot and livin’ pan :cheers:
very stoked for DC Pride again this year

he'll ya brother I hope you get to see the tamal lady too; she's gonna be by black cat again!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello welcome, you are ONE OF US

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

pride is good and byob pride is good and :love: and support for all rainbow frens

thank you 💜 are you gonna go to the parades or any good shows

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Called my mom to remind her I'm still extremely bi and she was like yeah well

At least she didn't tell at me for it this year and even wished me a hap berd even though it's over a week ago but, I mean, I'll take it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB is very romance

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my mom was genuinely upset that I didn't turn out to be gay

me too, get gay

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm just glad my kid turned out to be human tbh idec what they do other than stay alive and stay sweet

like obv don't smoke crack but that's just good life advice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

There are two things me not embracing my queerness caused me to miss out on that are fairly significant.

1. I always felt self conscious about my lips because they are large and pink and feminine with a prominent Cupid's Bow and philtrum. I used to literally pull my lips in for hours a day to make them look thinner. poo poo was dumb and I was basically hiding one of my best attributes.

2. My freaking gymnast's butt and legs weren't being put in leggings.

Gender roles are stupid af because they make dudes hate positive aspects of themselves.

Everyone should celebrate their good rear end features and also leggings are for everyone, gently caress gender roles, because leggings are comfy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Minus Green posted:

hi i'm minus green and i've been sitting here for 10 minutes now trying to make a joke about how i'm bi and both LGBT and BYOB contain the letter B but it's just not coming to me

Bring Your Own Bisexuality

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Android Blues posted:

i'm gay as hell*

*actually bisexual but that's four times the syllables

extremely same

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Exclusively gay right here, ewww girls

Personally and sexually that is, women are great people, like, the greatest probably and oh God please don't hate me now

No I get that, you're good.

Personally: girls are soft and smell nice and omg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Like you ever cuddled a girl and we're like "you smell good" and she's like "thanks it's got pockets"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Fully agree with girls generally smelling good. The number of times I dated a guy and he smelled exactly like a boiled bowl of broccoli is uncomfortably high.

Same, thankfully bf smells exactly like a patchouli-laced grove of Birch on fire and it is far and away the sexiest smell

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Get big gay or you get a prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what if my wife just dresses really masculine? tbh, she looks really good with a mustache

this is also fine

poverty goat posted:

drat I guess I better start sucking some dicks

HIGHLY recommended

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

maybe you could just think about butts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Blow air into the butt for a surprise.

The surprise is an air embolism???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

some dude vandalized our big rainbow flag at work.

Punch him in the butt parts for me, he's not invited to the brick throwing party.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BallisticClipboard posted:

I just learned about Bi+ and I feel more learned in this gay as hell thread. I'm Bi+ OP.

Same :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Raises the question if hotdogs are also queer sex

They are but I like to get weird and put sauerkraut on my hotdog

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sometimes I top it with kimchi

That's right, I'm a switch, I like kimchi on a hotdog

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait until I tell you about beetroot on a burg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Queer home ownership: just painting stripes on the outside of my house because like my neighbors don't already hate me enough for my 20' x 35' rainbow flag flying like an American flag over a car dealership in Iowa

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We lost a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence this week and my heart hurts. May they ascend and find peace.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They're very, very good people, all of them. They're out doing the good work.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The pride festival here is extremely lit

What's scheduled? I'm pumped for the shows the organizers here are putting on.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The Sisters of SF are the founding house but our Sisters are the Fourth City Sisters.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

big fan of girls still, not only do they smell really nice, they also have soft skin

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

as a man, I often wish I wasn't completely covered in this spiny carapace

Have you tried manscaping

It's where you're a man and really into landscaping so you're spiny as gently caress but also sweaty and dirty

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Ohhh, I'd love to find a good manscaper (who doesn't shave or trim below his neck). I have acres of lawn to mow, and endless weed-whacking to do.

Any suggestions for a good, reasonable whacker would be appreciated.

my whacker is a really strong guy, a real stand up fella, and he's good to work without a top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chasterson posted:

was in the closet, but i manscaped

congratulations on being out and smooooth