Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I can't imagine doing Moore Forest without running.

It's not that bad if you have a Black Mage, but if you do in the Fiesta you probably don't have Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

FeyerbrandX posted:

I wonder if its quicker to tent or to go back to the healing pot.

I don't think the time difference really matters. In my experience, either you've got more than enough time to get what you want, or you can't afford to fight more than one or two battles.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

XainZero posted:

That is some incredible "luck" getting Red Mage AND Monk.

The probability is 1/30, which is a little over 3%.

Can Of Worms posted:

This is because !Kick uses the barehanded damage formula, so it's literally useless for any job except for Freelancer and Mime :eng101:

They really should've just made !Focus the Monk's command. That would've made a lot more sense.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I'm not sure how you'd figure out the exact effect of certain mixes without a guide. Figuring out that a certain combination cures all your HP is one thing, but noticing that you've gone up 10 levels or become a heavy dragon seems a bit trickier.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

No Gil Turtle kill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

The SNES algorithms FAQ says that Hero Song can only go up to 99, and the GBA version doesn't say anything differently. I guess it's possible that it goes up to 255 in the iOS version, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.