Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It's only the Final Battle once all the players are ready.

Chicken Knife Good, Brave Blade Situational, I am not paid enough to never run. Take the fear, unless you aren't using weapons in which case get the Brave Blade to sell it for shoe money, or if you have both Blue Mage and Knight because of Nonsense.

I'd say I'm sorry for the monk pull but from experience monks don't get super awful until after you'll have your other jobs (and hey, they provide HP to white mages). Thief and White Mage starts are both more painful, although they have better utility down the line.

Maybe you'll end up with the dread MNK/RED/GEO/DAN team and I'll eat my words, though. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

Chemist is probably the best class in the game if you have any semblance of patience at all.

I struggle with it because I am not only impatient I have a hard time remembering what the !Mixes are, but that's on me, not the class. And even in my forgetful hands, Chemist was still extremely good.

Like Clockwork
Feb 17, 2012

It depends on the version, but I don't remember what versions have the !Sing limit at 99 and which at 255.