Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Well if I'm gonna get name-dropped in the first update twice, I guess I should follow along. :shobon:

This'll be fun, to see the inner thought process and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Or use your brain and realize that there's a lot of great Knightswords but very few weapons that are universal AND powerful like the Chicken Knife and tell the Brave Blade to blow it out its rear end.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I got out of Karnak with 7 seconds with mono-white mages.

I had a similar experience with mono-Time Mage and mono-Bard. :barf:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Samuel Clemens posted:

Works the other way around too. Kill the Nakks and the commander runs away. Everyone in Castle Karnak is a coward.

I'll have you know that Sarge valiantly faced down Exdeath and said he better bring it.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Oh, right, Earth job.

I'm not complaining about it.

Ohhhhhh yes. :getin: Time to watch the game get systematically ripped apart by two of its most powerful jobs supplementing two of its least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Edward_Tohr posted:

And this is why I hate !Mix so much. You either have to maintain willful ignorance of how it works, or let it suck all the fun out of the game

Man, I hope I never get to the point where whipping out megadamage on demand "sucks the fun out of the game".