Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I stubbed my toe really fuckin hard today.

What happened to the composite toes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I wasn't part of boot chat andf it happened at home anyways.

:doh:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

So do Americans not get tax refunds? Or are the people here just in weird jobs?

It seems like the IRS is a major debt source in the states, and that seems weird to me.

America has a basic minimum deduction, right?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

slidebite posted:

Thanks.

Ironically, if he didn't have the hernia who knows how long it would have been for them to detect the mass. It isn't tiny, but since it wasn't giving him any symptoms... can breathe fine, not coughing blood or anything, exercises fine, hopefully early enough to deal with it.

As a Canadian we like to bitch and moan about our healthcare system and how sometimes it takes a while for some services, but in an emergency I've got no complaints.

They best thing Klein did for healthcare in Alberta was start everyone towards putting hospitals under a unified administration. I work adjacent to healthcare (x-ray service) and I've seen them take enormous strides in so many different areas. The experience in an Alberta Emergency room is not what is was 12 years ago when moms were having miscarriages in waiting rooms, but it sounds like it's better than a lot of provinces get.