Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

SugarAddict posted:

Edit: I should have pasted over the various faces with various avatars of people that were ingame.

I mean, there's still time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!
Congrats Fairgame. thanks for the amazing run.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
This is the first X-Com LP in which I have survived to the end. I also participated in the final mission.

Very enjoyable, I will miss it.

Talow
Dec 26, 2012

Congratulations on finishing this unfair mod.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 23, 2021

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I'm working from home for the foreseeable future and figure I have a job at least through the end of the academic semester. I'm admittedly terrified of what comes after that, but I don't think my terror is any more/less important than the rest of y'all, so :shrug: I'll deal.

Sadly, in the move to work from home I had to put my gaming PC in storage--need the desk space for my work machine. But if this persists long enough I'll probably figure out a way to reconnect everything and try an XCOM2 WotC game. Assuming I have WotC on PC; I might not tbh...

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Well firstly, here's hoping everything works out ok for you and your family. I'm really glad you are able to work from home, there are too many idiots out there who don't understand how serious a situation this is.

A distant second, if you did manage to get XCOM2 working, I'm sure I'd also thoroughly enjoy it as I did this Long War LP.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

FairGame posted:

I'm working from home for the foreseeable future and figure I have a job at least through the end of the academic semester. I'm admittedly terrified of what comes after that, but I don't think my terror is any more/less important than the rest of y'all, so :shrug: I'll deal.

Sadly, in the move to work from home I had to put my gaming PC in storage--need the desk space for my work machine. But if this persists long enough I'll probably figure out a way to reconnect everything and try an XCOM2 WotC game. Assuming I have WotC on PC; I might not tbh...

I hope you have fun, but I have heard from a lot of people that XCOM2 LW is kinda broken and bad. Have you even played regular XCOM2 WotC yet?

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Yeah even the long war people are like "just play wotc, it's better than what we came up with"

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Let's kill some more aliens.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3919906

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

:supaburn: I am so excited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

Hell yeah! Looking forward to having the assassin sprint across the entire map and back to one-shot me and disappear in a single turn.