Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
How's his book about hanging out with RZA coming along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

yall remember that one villager from new leaf that was a bear with human stubble and his house was just an office cubicle with a sleeping bag in it

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Over There posted:

Playing Secret of Mana for the first time. It's good.

kinda jealous over here

It's a great game. The biggest complaint about the game is the wonky hit detection but once you get used to it you know what to expect and you adjust for it. I don't even see it as a negative any more. Just a different way to play. Try to play it with a friend or two if possible, but one player is just as great

Also it's kind of interesting that square never brought secret of Mana 3 (the snes one) to the US until yesterday, but at the same time are remaking the game. I'm really glad they are doing it like that but I'd assume they would just bring it out as a remake and not even bother with the snes one. This has to be the first time anything ever happened like this