Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
You can’t be an animal lover if you eat meat and or dairy, there’s no such thing as cruelty free farms (as in for profit not a rescue farm for abused farm animals), people get mad at this statement or me saying I’m vegan because their Neanderthal brain starts processing the logic and that I’m right

Do your part to help your health and future generations, go vegan friends

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

You better sheath that edge you might cut yourself swinging it around :)

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Lmao looking up user post history how pathetic. I still stand by my statement, it was immoral for him to take Saudi blood money and go there, especially given his religion

As it turns out, he concussed himself then knocked himself out, and taker dropped him on his head, I hope the money was worth it to him :shrug:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Meat eaters be like

disgusting water bug, oh my god this is such a delicacy, it's so amazingly tasty, I don't care that it eats poo poo!

not water bugs, oh my god this is gross as hell, how dare you suggest I eat this thing! *insert racist comments about how bug eating is for foreigners*

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

People are just used to these kind of posts having a clear agenda or being representative of the most tedious crusade in the world, like so:

Is my take on western responses to eating bugs wrong? What's the difference between eating a crab or lobster and a grub or grasshopper?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Honky Dong Country posted:

Your gimmick is dumb and people prolly aren't gonna engage because Burt's prolly gonna just probe you again.

It's not a gimmick and I'm not de-railing the thread I'm staying on topic here

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The large majority of all crops grown go to feed cattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Kicked Throat posted:

Abuse at dairy farms.... duhhhhh ya think? First they rape the cows to get them pregnant and then separate the mom from the baby because that's OUR milk now. It's all abuse all the time.

hey, those cow hormones are good for us, the billion dollar milk lobbyists tell me so! theyre even good for black and east asian children! *lobby throws another 100 million so the government doesn't publish lactose intolerant information and make milk mandatory in schools*