Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
15:55 is some peak LizWiz content right there, that's the good poo poo I came for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
so ther

the wand

wizardmon has a wand

and it's a cool wand! then go look at the neopets item "Metallic Sun Staff"

it is

they are identical

identical!

lawsuis

lwsu

lawsuits

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

So it turns out the game does tell you about the run button.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Nov 11, 2019

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Lizard Wizard posted:

So it turns out the game does tell you about the run button.

it's okay, it's in bright red so it's easy to miss

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
"run faster" could also mean "make the game itself run faster", which some people may not want

Hammurabi
Nov 4, 2009

Korean Boomhauer posted:

"run faster" could also mean "make the game itself run faster", which some people may not want

Who the gently caress would ever interpret "hold down this button to run faster" as "this is a fast forward button, it makes the game run in chipmunk mode"

EDIT: Especially in the context of a text box about movement controls

Hammurabi fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 24, 2019

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hammurabi posted:

Who the gently caress would ever interpret "hold down this button to run faster" as "this is a fast forward button, it makes the game run in chipmunk mode"

oh my god

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Hammurabi posted:

That one just went right over your head, huh buddy.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

requesting to change my name to ᴘᴜᴍɢ sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴ kthx

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In today's installment, Doctor Brainhole shows remarkable commitment to his craft. Also there's death water. Also I feel self-conscious about adding short descriptive blurbs to updates this late into the LP even though it's probably good actually but

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
That definitely takes some commitment, continuing commentary after your headphones explode. And that was an insightful comment.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Two things I can't believe would happen here

1. Someone got banned for ever suggesting there is a bad Kirby game in existence.

2. Aural prolapse.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This time around, we go crypt-diving. Just a fair warning, the quality might be a little fucky as I seem to have lost my original project file for the actual video and had to just throw the file we commented over into Vegas. Happy Halloween, everyone!

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Lizard Wizard posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Let's Play! > Just a fair warning, the quality might be a little fucky in Neopets: The Darkest Faerie (VLP)

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Today, we lose about three sponsorships.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

okay i was not prepared for :australia: :furcry:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

e: goddammit

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 20, 2020

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Lizard Wizard posted:

In today's episode we venture back into Cogham, split hairs over the letter G, and talk about dicks measurably more than usual.

Best commentary in a while, keep it up!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Zanzibar Ham posted:

gently caress, hang on, I'm fixing it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Zanzibar Ham posted:

In today's episode we venture back into Cogham, split hairs over the letter G, and totally upload the right file this time.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I like that the three of you have collectively abandoned the very concept of taboo and just started talking about whatever the gently caress crosses your minds in this LP.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yapping Eevee posted:

I like that the three of you have collectively abandoned the very concept of taboo and just started talking about whatever the gently caress crosses your minds in this LP.

Started?!

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Yapping Eevee posted:

It does get worse from here.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Who the gently caress IS Bob, is he the hand of fate guiding you in this neo-play we call life?!?! :tinfoil:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FinalGamer posted:

Who the gently caress IS Bob, is he the hand of fate guiding you in this neo-play we call life?!?! :tinfoil:

Truly, we are all pawns in Bob's Game.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Yapping Eevee posted:

i have very strong feelings about centaurs (those in particular) that i think the world needs to hear

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I regret to inform you that this video is not a joke, though it does contain at least one fool.

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
This video, perhaps more than any other, is a LP Experience™.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
God I remember this game. Suspicious Dish tried to do it like six years ago. I'm definitely gonna have to binge this later.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

I genuinely thought you said "Marble Phallus" and to be honest I'm not even sure you didn't.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hrvstmn31 posted:

God I remember this game. Suspicious Dish tried to do it like six years ago. I'm definitely gonna have to binge this later.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I'm not sure if LizWiz is somehow spreading his drunkenness to his co-commentators (practice social distancing, kiddos!), or if you're all in the process of going insane from LPing this cursed game.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Commander Keene posted:

I'm not sure if LizWiz is somehow spreading his drunkenness to his co-commentators (practice social distancing, kiddos!), or if you're all in the process of going insane from LPing this cursed game.

Yes. :sterv:

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Yeah me too.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In today's installment, I finally decide to cheese the game. Sharply.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Man, I was way too into Bionicle as a kid. I'm pretty sure I did, in fact, 100% Bionicle Heroes on the PC.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Ibblebibble posted:

Man, I was way too into Bionicle as a kid. I'm pretty sure I did, in fact, 100% Bionicle Heroes on the PC.

Did it have the excessive blur and bloom?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Can confirm, did hate when you said "ice lollies"

voting this thread a 4 instead of 5 hope you're happy :britain:

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Apr 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Despite my crippling procrastination, we're back and the endgame is within reach!