Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Pod drat America is good when they have a good topic. Their best ones are all patreon tho lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Victory Position posted:

oh yeah, how could I forget? Gunshow Poophole and WampaLord's THE WORST WING should belong here as well, as they dissect the worst loving show ever made

the dave anthony version is better

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
citations needed is sometimes good but sometimes theyre just gayass nerds

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Autism Sneaks posted:

at least they're nerds about stuff that actually matters instead of a one-person human centipede of pop culture garbage

Let they who are without dumb hobby eat my whole rear end

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

morally adept posted:

I finally subscribed to chapo, became a grey wolf, yadda yadda etc. I didn't start listening until sometime in 2017 so I'm a bit behind. Which episodes are a must listen?

episode 58, we live in the zone now

the uh, the one with the noid riff

the hot couch episode

Better Call Saul Alinsky

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fentry posted:

Knowledge Fight
https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/

Keep up with what Alex Jones and the most insane people in the world are up to without destroying your brain actually listening to their shows. They examine Alex Jones episodes and debunk all of his bullshit, currently the episodes split between modern day and episodes from the immediate aftermath of Sandy Hook to see how much legally actionable poo poo Alex said (spoiler alert: so much legally actionable poo poo). Also occasionally does episodes on lesser known conspiracy nuts.

I sent them an mp3 of Alex Jones on 9/11

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
They also spent twenty episodes tracking alex's journey to joining the trump train

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Alan Moore is on the new Chapo, finally I won't be off.topic

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Thread rule: dickeye can only make 1 post max on each page in this thread.

What if I just don't multi post like a lunatic about whatever dumb bullshit

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Deified Data posted:

Goddamn Struggle Session sucks though. Love firing up an episode for a leftist critique of media only to get an hour of why things they like are cool and good while things they don't are vapid cultural dreck, completely arbitrarily.

Though I did appreciate their recent ep where they finally just own up to being contrarians , though with the caveat that you should never, ever call them that because they find it belittling. Remains the one podcast I've subbed, unsubbed, and subbed again the most times in succession.

Lol if that was your takeaway from the Let People Enjoy Things episode, that poo poo is legitimately toxic and exists entirely to shut people up for saying the thing you like is bad

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Deified Data posted:

They say multiple times in the same episode the thing you just said, as well as "we are contrarians", stated plainly. At least Jack did and it got a sort of begrudging acknowledgement from Lesley :shrug:

I like the guys, I wouldn't keep resubbing if I didn't, but they're absolutely contrarians and making a whole episode about how they're not only cemented that fact further. Frankly it effects the quality of their critique and it's keeping their show from reaching it's true potential.

and yet literally nothing they said in that episode about LPET is wrong

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

That one's pretty good but I thought we weren't posting material related to that one podcast so that this one didn't get closed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1142255997710475264?s=19

Lee made a big thread about why he doesn't just block people who harass him, in general and specifically about his abusive relationships

Lee continues to be good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I'd recommend knowledge fight. They're basically what qanon anonymous is but only for Alex Jones.

Seconded. And you get to hear Alex like donuts

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Finicums Wake posted:

my fave is the episode when they do their bdsm feminization stuff to some rose emoji guy, he has a breakdown or something, and then the girls later reveal he started coming over to clean their house after that lol

I need to know what episode this is thanks in advance because I won't be able to thank you lest I risk incurring the wrath of the dengist fascist mods

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

R. Guyovich posted:

get over yourself

Then don't enforce a dumb rule after I said I was aware of how I posted too much in the old threads and was willing to work on it, my dude

You can't probate me for a thing and then get mad when I say you might probate me for it again

I one hundred percent posted too much in the old threads, I'm fine with not doing that in this one, but not being able to participate in a conversation because I'm gunshy because you gave me three days for it sucks butts

Fake edit I had to decide if I even wanted to post this and if it was worth risking being probated! I'm not exaggerating, I genuinely spent time trying to decide if I should respond or not

Real edit this is an incredibly dumb thing to be upset about and I'm aware of this, and no I don't want fries

BENGHAZI 2 has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Jul 2, 2019

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I want to believe

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Shakenbaker posted:

This week's Dollop is on Lyndon LaRouche. I know most if not all of you know he was nuts, but it's worth hearing a relatively concise list of how utterly insane he was

"Music is wrong" rules

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

R. Guyovich posted:

anyway it's cool that chapo interviewed williamson and yang before gravel and probably won't at all. bet it means something but im not sure what yet

It means they said they thought it was weird and didn't want to interview him or the teens a while ago

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Majorian posted:

The Saurus, if I'm not mistaken?

The king of meltdown posts

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Majorian posted:

I'm still livid that I missed his wife's brief return.

This thread went places

quote:

Sounds like you should keep him at home! No but really if you can't see the difference between goons saying retard to other goons on a website called Something Awful and people being that horrible in real life to someone actually suffering a developmental disability maybe you should post on Tumblr

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I got it, the defense I should use is exactly the same one that idiots use to defend saying the n word ironically

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

https://twitter.com/GarlicCorgi/status/1152220279197884416?s=19

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

thanks chapo

I’m sure giving an anti-war candidate was just too much work after all

They literally just think the whole situation with the teens is weird and they're not comfortable with it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AnEdgelord posted:

Listened to the Jeffrey Epstein power hour hosted by Nick and Matt and now I want them to have a podcast together

He's writing a sequel to we didn't start the fire but he's just reading the flight logs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
cum town is the best podcast

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

A couple years back Felix made a joke on twitter about a rape survivor, not about her rape or the fact that she was raped, but it still cut a little too close. Felix publicly apologized and apologized to the woman and made a donation to a charity for rape survivors.

Then a little while after that, during the big debate about Confederate monuments being removed from public places, Will and Matt took a picture of themselves next Bill Cosby's star on the Hollywood walk of fame and said "Hey liberals, let's see you tear down this monument!"

Don't forget McEwan got mad at Felix because he didn't donate the money to her insane cult

Also Nick started that one but nobody knew who he was so they focused on Felix

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Serf posted:

some people are mad about the MOVE bombing joke. or that they used to say the r-word

but i see some people who get vehemently mad about chapo sharing funny felix or matt posts because they have no idea who is on the show, they just know that the show is bad without having listened to any of it

The r word thing is wild too because like people criticized them and they went yeah you're right and loving stopped

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Percelus posted:

ya adam friedland wouldn't stop a rape if he was wearing flip flops which is incredibly problematic

But would Cool Adam

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

They briefly talk about G Gundam on one episode of Ballin Out Super and goddamn this guy does not understand G Gundam

i draw my blade

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Often Abbreviated posted:

I just started listening to KF recently, only bothering listening to new stuff, and it doesn't have that feel at all so maybe? Dan still tries to get to the truth behind whatever AJ is ranting about, but they're both very much on board with the "Alex Jones is a dangerous, white nationalist piece of poo poo" way of thinking.

They do occasionally defend him when he's misconstrued but it's more of a "you don't need to lie, the truth is still wild" thing than a real defense

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mr Hootington posted:

I am now listening to an episode where Dan is insisting that Alex is not antisemitic because Alex is too stupid to know when Jordan said the globalist crap is classic antisemitism.

I think Dan also becomes much more realistic about what Alex is doing by the time you get to 2019

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm rewatching fighting in the age of loneliness tonight

It's still really good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

I went through these idiots Twitter's and there's no tweets about age of consent

Bizarrely disappointing

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

i say swears online posted:

that's george noory

George Noory doesn't have organs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

Yeah, UBI just by itself would lead straight to Judge Dredd world.

Actually the welf is merely an effect of their hellworld where the vast majority of labor has been automated away not the cause of it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
One day y'all will learn not to compare things to dredd

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Doc Hawkins posted:

will universal healthcare end blockwars??

Bernie gets on stage and starts telling people about bury my knee at wounded heart

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
True crime rips it's just too bad most of the shows suck balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/poaststructural/status/1175926423284015109?s=19