Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

scorpions dont want any trouble. shake your shoes out before you put them on and dont leave your hat or backpack on the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Best Friends posted:

huge backfire. judge knows those guys love counting

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I wish I was. I’m the kind of autistic where you still wind up pretty stupid.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HK2vNPVt7xQ

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

ClassActionFursuit posted:

Maybe it's you whom I've heard say this before but what's wrong with horse trotter Ben? I've liked all of his episodes but I also don't follow Twitter bullshit.

conspiracy lowbies are just jealous they dont get to go on podcasts.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mike judge is a great podcast guest but his own show was very uneven and he really needs a second person to keep him on track.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

who is Mr. VermiNcelli

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

missed opportunity to call him Mr. VermINCELli

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

finally, an opportunity to hear how the war has affected israelis,

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

nick and adam make some good points in this one

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you dont see enough black tony robbinses and if you do they arent making the same sales numbers lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i say swears online posted:

it's funny that he's epic bacon now because I've thought of him as past his prime for nearly fifteen years

always has been

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the guy whose podcast gbs and reddit fawned over since its inception? he just up and went epic out of nowhere

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Clark Nova posted:

lol imagine being the richest man in the world and using your fortune to try to buy real friendship from your parasocial podcast buddies

being best friends with my favorite podcast hosts? hell, not that hard to imagine

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not surprising (will is overrated as an interviewer imo)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

he should get her on that thing

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

Anyway I hope trueanon does a non interview episode soon, I miss my purestrain black tar Liz and brace banter without any of these guests diluting it

the guests have been too good for me to agree , I love the weird history of the California counterculture stuff they’re on right now

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

if you’ve made up some reason in your head about to not like click and clack then you are the problem, not liberals

if you like anything at all, i am going to beat your rear end.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

you can ignore them

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

by having sex? not bad for a computer guy

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Smythe posted:

wizard master you son of a bitch you've done it again

Wizard Master.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Mandel Brotset posted:

low key developing a theory that the collective dirtbag left, of which cspam is part, is beginning to realize the zoomers are developing a politics that isn’t as terminally irony poisoned

'the dirtbag left' was not a political project, it was a bunch of people trying to make a living working in media. i doubt there are many more zoomer radical activists than came out of the millennial generation. the iraq war protests all took place while loads of millennials were in high school or college. occupy wall street was plenty of things, but ironic wasn't one of them. the millennials working on a real radical political project all wound up in the trunks of cars in places like ferguson.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

chapo trap house is just podcast about whats going on in the media. it feels like a couple guys in their early 40s trying to turn a jay leno monologue into an hour of airtime.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

matt was the spoon that stirred the pot. the one that made the whole thing go. and the cia shot him with their stroke gun because his opinions on whats on tv tonight were too good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i say swears online posted:

his voice is wildly fatter than eight years ago

lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

what're some normal podcasts you listen to? this evening i listened to "you're wrong about..." George Michael episode. I've listened to maybe 10 eps, previously have heard her Chris mccandless, Martha Stewart, dyatlov pass episodes among others. feels good to be normal.

podcasting is the cousin of posting and I would never engage with the normal version of it. freak poo poo only

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

:stare:

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i'll have what HE's having! Hello!!!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

the name November is in honor of the Day of Dignity and Freedom on November 21:

lmao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Popy posted:

Ukraine isnt real

sovereignty dysphoria

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

bedpan posted:

can't fault someone for living the life they want to live and are unashamed to express their own opinions

watch me

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Al! posted:

whos the bald freak with the sunglasses

:grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Bro Dad posted:

i dont think white guys should have beards anymore.

linux it computer guy here. my culture is not your costume.