Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

If you're interested in criminal legal system reform and prison abolition, Adam from Citations Needed has another podcast about these topics, The Appeal. The episodes are shorter than CN but just as enraging!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

xtal posted:

I'm so tired of finding a new podcast at the top of iTunes and having it be a true crime episodic. We're past peak true crime, people, stop doing it. Just listen to MFM and Casefile and shut up.

That said, I desperately need some new podcasts, because I haven't added any to my subscription list in a long time. Can anyone suggest some newer podcasts or ones that are less popular?

some of the ex-Mic Dicta guys got together and started ALAB, it's got three episodes and they're p good