Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Dokapon Findom posted:

What is do people think cryptofash is

Calling someone a "retard" online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

My shrink kicks rear end, I feel worse than ever. Sorry you dopes don't know how to shop.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Listening to a podcast right now about a guy injecting weird chemicals in his dick, because he is a pervert. Enlightening stuff.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

fr0id posted:

lol I hate to put myself out there but I’m an actual therapist.

Lurdiak is your client.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Sorry to hear that the clothes women choose to wear causes OP tremendous psychic pain.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

An important part of the Ed Zitron canon is that he was a marketing and advertising guy by trade before pivoting to an online politricks career. Whether that means he's a coddled dipshit or feigning rage for clout I'll leave as an exercise to the reader. I heard he had a podcast with Drew Toothpaste for awhile where all he talked about was how much he loved his Peloton, however, which surely factors in somewhere.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Al! posted:

drew toothpaste? the penny arcade documentary guy????

He's pretty prolific in starting new projects, I'm afraid I don't know his whole catalog. My primary source of familiarity is when he was having a series of psychotic breaks because his webcomic got popular, some of them revolving around the derealizing experience of the grocery store.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Xaris posted:

is this true or goon embellishing? I actually don't know how much about him other than he was on a few episodes of TMK and a handful of others recently. big lmao if so

Everything I post is the unvarnished truth. I am "keeping it real" at all times.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

i've been cultivating that raw webcore aesthetic for years across mediums. i'm a breakcore artist, it's the same poo poo to me in musical form.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'd simply change my spouse's mind with the infallible science of Marxism but you do you

This is what I did, and now I can listen to whatever I want. If she won't abandon liberalism she doesn't really love you.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Looking forward to the Paul F Thompkins guest appearance on the Hamas podcast. Perhaps he'll be wearing a silk shemagh.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Al! posted:

john hajjman

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1b2V3jRyg

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Retromancer posted:

If you're a lib (Jacob Gellar and Blake Hester are very lib) then you have to make ABSOLUTELY CLEAR at ALL TIMES that you are not an evil class reductionist.

Also people consider cumtown a dirtbag left podcast which I never understood.

Nick was DSA President for awhile.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

majour333 posted:

Lake hoebegone and it's about murdering sex workers

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Xaris posted:

Paris Marx selling out to sling advertisements on tech won’t save us is very :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

I smoke weed every day and I'm just as smart and quick as I was when I was born. More, maybe, and I owe it all to podcasts.