Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Deified Data posted:

My Doug Levinson take is that if he was put together in any way or was otherwise not a weird disheveled character there'd really be no sympathy for him, he'd be like any other entitled rear end yelling at a kid just trying to play music. Also imagine ruminating on a sick burn and workshopping it in your head for weeks like "respect the silence" just to unload it on a random busker of all people. I'm sorry i just find this little troll extremely unpleasant and not charming in a NYC Character kind of way.

I don't think it's sincere sympathy, just that he's someone who embodies the type of person you'd only see in NYC like a lot of the cast of Uncut Gems. That's not calling him charming, I agree that the video clearly shows he's a shithead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I swear to god some people would listen a podcast of any three random New York art hobbiests

depends, are they talking about individual episodes of Community?

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

T-man posted:

I think matt would enjoy visual novels or interactive fiction, maybe even narrative driven adventure games personally.

He'd be the perfect target for disco elysium if he wasn't personally involved.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

It's me, the guy getting blown up in multiple threads and on twitter now haha. Yeah, I work in a warehouse and just put them on as background filler. I listen to a lot of audiobooks and Spotify too. I used to listen to mainly music, but if you want to get really sick of music listen to it every day for hours a day.

I still listen to a few new albums everyday for years of office work. I'm still not sick of music but it's harder to find great pieces once you exhaust the first few *checks notes* thousands of albums.

It's only a surprise that the shared schedule doesn't include working through the previous podcast episodes.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

The Chad Jihad posted:

Couple weeks late but yall weren't kidding about that E1 episode jesus christ

its the new Biden episode, my inner thoughts will never not incorporate that stupid creepy lip smack

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
grubstakers is probably over

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Majorian posted:

Fun fact: Leslie didn't like Breath of the Wild because it was too hard for him. That's not even an exaggeration.

In struggle session’s debate if BOTW was a good or bad game, Leslie argued that since he rather play Witcher 3 than BOTW, then why play BOTW ever?

DMCrimson has issued a correction as of 17:03 on Dec 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
The Death is Around the Corner episodes on guitar gear are legit great