Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I started listening to BC after Griff and ... and David! should up on HDTGM for Justice League and have binged the whole series.

I love this meandering podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I will eat my hat if they don't make a reference to Alien$ for Vampire$

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm not sure why but I just didn't like the Kevin Smith one as much, despite the really nice story.

However I did watch the Quick and Dead for the first time last night and while I can understand why critics and audiences may not have liked it, it most definitely fucks

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I only listen for burger reports

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I would not have watched BL without the podcast and I was about 30 minutes in when I realized I was having the movie experience of my 2022. I also love when someone asks what the plot is, I say "I dunno, some dude's life and how it largely sucks"

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Danny Boyle sounds like a chill dude to get a beer with, after nearly dying in a typhoon together

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

the important thing is that if youre on their patreon, you vote for the godzilla millennium series

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm still mad that Godzilla didn't win

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

morestuff posted:

Genuinely surprised Park is in the lead

probably all my fellow Thirst-heads!

(I voted for Bong because the Host is one of my favorite movies ever)

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Griffin apparently hates Oldboy so now I am super happy no matter who wins (please vote Bong)

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

they're just trying to get more popularity by stealing Friends plotpoints

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I've enjoyed all her eps! I thought they were like Mike and Omar when they take out the garbage

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Scott

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Was glad the Urbaniak ep was so good because I found the first Keaton ep to be kind of a slog.

I was watching Sherlock Jr and my wife walked in and asked "Does this actually make you happy?" which I thought was a pretty funny way to ask that.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

they also just had a twitter poll on what the series name would be

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

algebra testes posted:

So uh this Joint Security Area film seems really good...

when it started, I thought it was a silly jingoistic SK movie at first, which I didn't realize was the point. I loved it

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

algebra testes posted:

I don't like I'm A Cyborg, But That's Okay, but that's okay because I can't wait to get back to my boy Song Kang-Ho with Thirst.

I loving love Thirst. I tend to like the BC eps less when I like the movie more (except for Aliens) so I am trying to temper my expectations.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I want Karen Chee on every episode

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

and I'm David

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

da finchman

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Human Tornada posted:

Goldeneye commentary, lmao at Griffin steering the lunch order away from Thai food because of a future guest's egg allergy and then immediately going "eh no biggie" when Ben asks if they should stay away from fried sandwiches as well.

Zooks?

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

While running errands and listening to the podcast yesterday, I started just saying "Mank" outloud.

Mank you very much

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

One part of the Decision to Leave ep was when one of the Two Friends (I think Griff) says that she made the decision to leave... him! or something, which is only funny because the Korean name translates to Decision to Break Up (future tense). The English name is more obtuse but the Korean one is pretty straight ahead about it being about relationships.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I’ve never been in more agreement than when they said Waternoose was probably just a bloodless bureaucrat and Randall came up with the plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Sitting around a campfire, being insulted in a tongue they think I don't understand until I interject with a hardy "Hello, fennel"