Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

the yearly bee festival where they announce all the new bee things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what happened to all the Bee R hype?

Manifisto

I am old school, I don't gaf about your bee vapes or hwatever, what I want is curly bee fries, fried bee, and bee on a stick

ty nesamdoom!

bird.

ppl a
lways asking what the 3 stand for it stands for bees Bees BEES!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bee tracing? bae tracing?
bae tracing

bird.

konami releasing their new rhythm game BEEmani where you dance in communication pqtterns on the ground that represent the emotional state various r&b and edm songs make u feel

vanisher

Can anyone go or do you have to work in the buzzness

Farecoal

There he go
*walks on stage*

Ladies and gentlebugs, I present to you...

*Pause*

Uber... but for bees.

*Thunderous applause and also a very loud buzzing sound*

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
glad to see that the exhibitors are making a more inclusive environment by changing role and costuming of the queens hired to work the booths (aka "booth bees")

Macnult

cbd oil to prevent colony collapse disorder

curse

heck
i'm planning on eating many bees this year but i forgot about bEE3

Goons Are Gifts

I hope the crowd will be better this year. It really stings when you go out and present your big project just to see the fans swarm in to dislike it publicly.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The bees are on the mobile phones producing honey straight from your charging port the honey is dripping from your port right now as I speak careful or it'll drip onto your pants and everyone will think you made a sticky sticky! There now that we clean that little splotchy up aren't you ready to have some honey bee honey directly from your charging port? You say your phone doesn't work anymore that's okay it's not supposed to work anymore and in any case if the honey is drippin then your phone is workin

Goons Are Gifts

BuzzFeed will be live reporting, too!!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hoping beethesda redeem themselves and announce elder combs 6

alnilam

everyone always talks about the beedeo games but i always get most excited about the consumer technologbee

ty manifisto

alnilam

I'm sorrbee for that terrible post

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Announcing a new game at Bee, it's on the Wii, coming in 2023.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bee

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Maximilian Brood predicted they'd port Dream Droney to the Switch looks like he was right on the honey

Goons Are Gifts

Just heard that the queen of Ubeesoft will bee there, too, she wants to make a beeg announcement regarding their upcoming release, Assassin's Bee.

Farecoal

There he go
I hear they're announcing a new DLC for Bee Movie 4: The Game, hopefully it's a new Kramermancer character like they had in 3

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Goons Are Great posted:

Just heard that the queen of Ubeesoft will bee there, too, she wants to make a beeg announcement regarding their upcoming release, Assassin's Bee.

Beeisha Tyler going to make a meme

Stoner Sloth

Getting up to speak at bEE3 I'm sweating, man, I'm nervous as hell.

I open my mouth to speak and instead a continuous stream of bees pour forth.

The crowd cheers, I've won them over.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Macnult

microsoft: “we’ve had issues in the past with our powerful consoles overheating. with that much power, the heat has to go somewhere - transfer to something rather than stay put. we listened to your concerns, noted your suggestions, and tonight, for the first time ever, have produced an innovative creation we hope to be adopted by the entire community”

[unveils an xbox filled with bees]

Macnult

shigeru miyamoto orchestrating a swarm of bees with a nunchuck controller

alnilam

Nick Cage protesting outside bEE3. "Not the bees! Not the bees!"

ty manifisto

vanisher

A florist selling neon colored flowers labeled 'gamer pollen'

Macnult

vanisher posted:

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

FutonForensic

*rapidly depersonalizing* Cybeepunk Twenty Sevenbee Seven starring Beeanu Bees

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

buncha drones

xcheopis

Gonna lead a worker's revolt. Down with the monarchy!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pumped for Bees of the Wild 2 for Switch, where you can watch wild bees gather nectar and barf honey live

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i like bees that are solitary nest dwelling bees and also ones that excavate tunnels in mediums such as soft soils. hoping this year they announce just an increase in bees in general tbh.

crimes

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I got a free VIP pass to the BEE3 expo by showing my grades from last semester. That's right, all Bs.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

DR. BEES!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you buy the fun, new and ultra realistic new VR game "Bees" you get mailed a living beehive that attacks you immediately upon opening it.

Are you allergic to bees? Do you have an adrenaline injector on hand? Live life dangerously!

BEES!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

isn't there am mp3 for this

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

came for the beer but then I got stung