Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So do Stamina and Intellect affect how much your HP and MP respectively go up each level or do they only go up a set amount each level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Confused grandparent :corsair: : Is that a Pikachu on your Nintendo?

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Has anyone leveled up the Seed Plant at Inns to level 2 or higher? Curious if you can grind that out in the demo.

Is it possible to save scum the plant rewards? As in save at the inn keeper, use a seed, reload if the result is bad, try again. Or are the items you get decided as soon as you loot the seed?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

SuperKlaus posted:

Say what are the controls like on PC? It'll be a breeze like usual to use a console controller with an adapter right?

I used an XBox controller (whatever the current version is called) with no issues.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

gandlethorpe posted:

Anyone hating on Chawwotte is a sad person whose parents never let them watch Looney Tunes as a kid. Fite me

Just don't get her started on Twom Bwaydy..

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Does luck influence item drops and/or chest contents? If so, does it matter which character opens a chest or does the game use the highest Luck value of your party?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

gandlethorpe posted:

Really amusing seeing Angela have a serious heart to heart with her mom while in a metal bikini

After beating the game with Angela in the party I like to imagine her mom wasn't actually being mind controlled and never cared about her. But after seeing how powerful Angela really is went ":stonklol: Angela my uh...beloved daughter! Who I have always loved! Yes, I have always loved you! That whole sacrifice thing was all mind control and I am completely totally innocent!"

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Poque posted:

Looking through Riesz options, Vanadis seems completely useless...like Starlancer is better in every way. Am I missing something?

Vanadis is for giving Riesz something that fully covers her legs?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Glint Slash (LL-Paladin) was my go to for clearing trash packs. Most mobs died to the first hit and nothing lived past the second. The animation was also a couple seconds shorter than Kevin's DD CS.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

Love of mana and obsidian power make this game so easy. Can you get class 3 if you meet the requirements by the time of the normal first class change?

You can if you have the class change items. I had over 50 ???? seeds when I started my first NG+ so that harpy boss got an unpleasant surprise.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Also saying words like Hong Kong, Taiwan, or anything else that upsets the Chinese government will get you in trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

more 👏 stupid 👏 accents 👏

Fantasy settings needs more "Bahstin" accents.