Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday

Hey friend, I've got a piece of land. The stars are just coming out and the sun's going down. It's the chill hour and it's time to do some relaxing. Do whatever you want here on this piece of verdant country

:siren: IK HI-JACK this is a takeover. post itt to be considered for a 6 hour probation with the reason being this image with your av added (along with all those what fell before yeh):siren:

:siren: oh yeah and if you wanna make an alteration of sweet thursday's original image you won't get probed unless you want to, and your image will be the probate reason. obvious rules apply no nws nms etc

Hijack has ended, thank you to all the participants and to sweet thursday for being cool about it!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:drum:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Nice land

google THIS

I'd tap that for some white mana, if you know what I mean.

Macnult

that’s some awesome land i think i’m gonna chill there

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

sweet thursday posted:

Hey friend, I've got a piece of land. The stars are just coming out and the sun's going down. It's the chill hour and it's time to do some relaxing. Do whatever you want here on this piece of verdant country

:five:

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Does your offer to share this land come with any guarantee against sudden but inevitable betrayal?

sweet thursday

I've donated my land for all to chill. Put up a new sign just now saying the good vibes are open for business

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a bunch of land, but instead of being all nice and horizontal, it's stacked up to the sky. just a big 'ol pile of land, but very narrow

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm hanging out on sweet thursday's land of anyone wants to join

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Manifisto

super sweet best pal

We should build a gazebo on that land with some nice deckchairs. Gazebos are one of the best places to chill outdoors.

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

sweet thursday

Now this piece of land was my grandpa's piece of land. He fought in World War 2. When I was a young boy he sat me down right on that yonder hill and he told me "sweet thursday I fought the war so no one else had to and so everyone else could just chill and be decent all the time. This land belongs to those that chill" so now it belongs to you too

Twenty Four

chillin on some land, having a drink, good times

mactheknife

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
it's good to have land, and it's good to chill

FluffieDuckie

happy to hang out on the land with my friends. i might be late bc i'm making brownies

the special kind. and i keep forgetting what step i'm on so i keep having to start over

on second thought someone should probably pick me up

and make the brownies

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*tries to help make brownies*

*accidentally eats all the butter*

*dies laughing when uber out to the land will cost $420.69*

mactheknife

Hugh Malone posted:

[at funeral]

nice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hugh Malone posted:

*tries to help make brownies*

*accidentally eats all the butter*

the funny debt number

sweet thursday

Had a big ole oak log I had to take care of when I was clearing the property
Bonfire tonight friends, just gotta let it burn down a bit and then smores on me

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The land is looking well maintained. I see the land has had its bushes pruned, trees pruned, grass pruned. The land is in a state of perpetual high quality. Its numbers are steadily high in value, its numbers are often greater than above average, leading to the qualified rating of Very Good land. The land is pleasant the majority of the time and instances of unpleasantness are rare and often insignificant in severity.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go
Hey friend, I've got a piece of land. The stars are just coming out and the sun's going down. It's the chill hour and it's time to go out and buy some beer.' Well, I go out and buy it. And the next morning, I wake myself up and I just sat in the park with a bag with two beers because I thought I'll just wake myself up in the middle of the night, just like a typical person and that's how I bought those beers.

Robot Made of Meat

This looks like a good piece of land on which to stay a while with my BYOB friens. Thanks for inviting us!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The land is looking well maintained. I see the land has had its bushes pruned, trees pruned, grass pruned. The land is in a state of perpetual high quality. Its numbers are steadily high in value, its numbers are often greater than above average, leading to the qualified rating of Very Good land. The land is pleasant the majority of the time and instances of unpleasantness are rare and often insignificant in severity.

You can tell this is some expert input on accounta the official and technical tone

ty manifisto

mactheknife

frankly, there's nothing like chilling on a good piece of land with some friends. So, how do you find a location to get your adrenaline pumping? You get it on the board or online, where it's free to get in as many board games as there are people playing. You should check out this list, which you'll find by click in each section.

Get a deck

It's probably a nice change from waiting around for a deck with players who will come and take your spot. There are so many options to choose from, so keep at it. There are just a lot of cards from which to craft what deck you think you'll pick, just like when you get a deck of poker chips. If you're not familiar with poker chips, they can have a great chance of getting ripped or even gone. If you can manage it, I would like to see a lot more deckbuilding on the scene, but the more time we spend in games, the more deckbuilding is going to happen.

When to get your blood pumping

In all seriousness, the last thing you want is to be constantly under your thumb as someone in your life is making choices that will impact you the most. With many board games, this happens quite frequently, but these days it could easily be something you might be doing anyway. This is what's making this

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This looks like a good piece of land on which to stay a while with my BYOB friens. Thanks for inviting us!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

I'd tap that for some white mana, if you know what I mean.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

post itt to be considered for a 6 hour probation.

oh and your probe reason is the updated image with your av :)

thread hijack is over, thanks for playing!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jun 17, 2019

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Resting Lich Face

I expect the probe image to be properly animated.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
nope!

i'm bad at computers! :D

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
but i was gonna say, and put in the op, that shops and alterations of sweet thursday's original image are welcome and will not be probed if anybody wants to put things in the land NO FUTA ETC TYVM

if someone makes an alteration and wants that for a probate reason, it can be arranged.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i also dont know what the image limitations are for probation reasons yet as i have not done one. i might have to compress the images and make them awesomer

Resting Lich Face

It's not terribly restrictive, check my rap sheet for ideas.

sb hermit

I used my cloud to "check in" to this land and leave a good review

it asked if there was outdoor seating and I said yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

this land is your land

but I received permission to chill here and so now it's mine too

this land is made for you and me to chill in