Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday

Hey friend, I've got a piece of land. The stars are just coming out and the sun's going down. It's the chill hour and it's time to do some relaxing. Do whatever you want here on this piece of verdant country

:siren: IK HI-JACK this is a takeover. post itt to be considered for a 6 hour probation with the reason being this image with your av added (along with all those what fell before yeh):siren:

:siren: oh yeah and if you wanna make an alteration of sweet thursday's original image you won't get probed unless you want to, and your image will be the probate reason. obvious rules apply no nws nms etc

Hijack has ended, thank you to all the participants and to sweet thursday for being cool about it!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday

I've donated my land for all to chill. Put up a new sign just now saying the good vibes are open for business

sweet thursday

Now this piece of land was my grandpa's piece of land. He fought in World War 2. When I was a young boy he sat me down right on that yonder hill and he told me "sweet thursday I fought the war so no one else had to and so everyone else could just chill and be decent all the time. This land belongs to those that chill" so now it belongs to you too

sweet thursday

Had a big ole oak log I had to take care of when I was clearing the property
Bonfire tonight friends, just gotta let it burn down a bit and then smores on me

sweet thursday

My wish for this thread came true. The chill is thru the charts

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sweet thursday

*lights pipe* nobody owns nature, nobody owns threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday

Now that's a fine piece of land