Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Of Zelda and Link, which will you main?
Zelda
Link
View Results

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

It is released.

:yeshaha:

Super psyched to play this when I get off work today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Trinexx posted:

So about this item in question I found the feather decently early but was never really able to make good use out of it for shortcuts. The jumping mechanic never seemed to work in a way I expected to so I unequipped. Though I got the down thrust very late but I could set least see the synergy with that even though I didn't get to use much

Same here, though I'm still going through my run. How do you make the jump actually jump in a useful way? Do you have to charge it or something?

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

I got to octavo last night at the end of my first run and died for the first time since I got a proper weapon.

what on Earth are you supposed to do about the musical notes? They're color coded so I assume you're supposed to swap characters to get through each wave?

The part that confused me was definitely when it started mixing the waves together