Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Thread's dead, but EA today confirmed another Jedi game is being made, alongside a Star Wars first person shooter also made by Respawn. No details on release date yet so far as I know.

Also a strategy game by devs who worked on XCOM and Civilization.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Pretty excited about this, I'm just hoping they bring back Merrin.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Skippy McPants posted:

This doesn't Bode well for Merrin.

:perfect:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

MMAgCh posted:

So if nothing else, Merrin does appear on the cover of the tie-in novel coming out ahead of Survivor. Perhaps all is not lost yet!

What tie-in novel? I didn't see that announcement.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
I think the tie in book is out by now, has anyone read it yet? I’d love some spoilers.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

RatHat posted:

Cancelling my pre-order

same :argh:

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

WattsvilleBlues posted:

Congratulations on the journalism :)

Journalism on WeGotThisCovered??

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

RatHat posted:

https://twitter.com/EAStarWars/status/1653037938073108481?s=20

EDIT: wrong thread but somewhat relevant here too I guess

I'm staying out of the other thread to avoid spoilers so thanks for posting this.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
I've been replaying Fallen Order on NG+ to give some time for patches to come out for Survivor. I'm playing on the hard difficulty, (Jedi Master?) and I just can't get the parry mechanics to click. Anyone have tips on how to get better at this? Like I get hosed up by Purge Troopers and the Scout Troopers with the stun batons constantly. I just can't figure out the timing. I'm pretty sure I have "game mode" or whatever set up on my TV already but I'm going to double check that next chance I get. I'd love to blame my TV since I am usually pretty good at timing, or at least I was in the Arkham games, Shadow of Mordor/War, and Ghost of Tsushima. I feel like block being on LB (playing on Xbox Series X) is a little more awkward than I'm used to but I'm pretty sure at least one of the games I mentioned had block on L1/LB so it shouldn't be that bad.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love

Kibayasu posted:

Is it blocking their first swing that you’re missing? If I missed the first parry window I always found it almost impossible to parry later hits in a fast enemy combo so I just kept holding block.

Yeah I'm whiffing on a lot of the first swings and I'm not sure if I'm blocking too early or too late which is the most frustrating part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
Maybe I just needed to complain about it or maybe I was having some weird lag the prior few times I was playing but parrying finally clicked for me last night. Was able to do the entire second visit to Kashyyk and the fight with the 9th sister all went pretty well. On to Dathomir which will be a fun test.