Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

My biggest question:
Will there be alternate outfits and skins a la Arkham Knight? I wanna be decked out in Jedi Robes or look like a Sith or give it a go as Obi-Wan and poo poo. That was one of the fun parts of Jedi Outcast, the modding community really went ham on that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

I'm so terrible at this game it took me an hour to kill that overgrown boss frog on the first level. I'm thinking I should check my ego and turn down the difficulty from Master to knight.

Oh, is there a way to have multiple saves, to guard oneself against gamebreaking bugs like the b1 thing?

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Push El Burrito posted:

It feels very good to play such a graceful and talented warrior as a Jedi.

https://gfycat.com/welloffsatisfiedannelid

I can't stop laughing. I mean the first two gently caress ups were entertaining enough on their own, but then that last little capper just made it perfect

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Like most others said, with just a bit more polish and customisation options this game could have gone from good to great. The combat cna be at once incredibly rewarding and frustrating because dodging and parrying don't always seems to work consistently

Also the bug eyes from Cere and Cals weird underbite were really offputting

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

*screen goes gray and bright*

Cal: this pot belonged to a worshiper that left it here hastily because they had to take an big dump.

*press Options button*

Galactopedia: 12. A pot that belonged to a Zeffo worshiper. It was left here hastily because they had to take a big dump.

Mandrel posted:

beep boop boowee

Cal: you’re right BD, i wouldn’t take a dump here either

:laffo:

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Facing Vader is probably what it's like for normal stormtroopers when they try to go up against Cal

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

BD-1

Be the one

Cute.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

So, is this going to be the Jedi Survivor thread or is there gonna be a new one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Wolfsheim posted:

This is it for me but I bet it's too long lol

You can shorten it to Jedi Survivor: theres zero difference between the light & dark side. you imbecile. you loving moron