Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Did Grey ever get catapults to work? This game is a bit strange in that the waves never seem to really get particularly large, so it makes sense that he's winning without any splash damage whatsoever.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Decoy Badger posted:

Did Grey ever get catapults to work? This game is a bit strange in that the waves never seem to really get particularly large, so it makes sense that he's winning without any splash damage whatsoever.

No.

Also, the fact the waves never get any bigger is a major flaw, they get faster, but they never seem to get much tougher!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Wave 60 is close, and I feel under no threat.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Victory is mine!

I hope you all enjoyed this little foray into castle building - It's a fun game, but one you learn it the lack of wave size increase kinda makes it easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Grey Hunter posted:

Victory is mine!

I hope you all enjoyed this little foray into castle building - It's a fun game, but one you learn it the lack of wave size increase kinda makes it easy.

Now use the spawn next wave button to summon 5 waves at once and see what happens