Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Our national anthem is now Everybody Knows poo poo's hosed. Please clap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger-Pumpkin

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Gorgeous people of Monica, I, as your Majestrix and Personal Savior do hereby declare the following to be law: The the word "Despot" be forevermore pronounced similarly to the word "Depot." Any Man caught pronouncing this word in the old fashion will subject to bathe in grape soda, and then ride the hot metal slide, shirtless. Anyone else caught pronouncing this word in the old fashion will be gently reminded that it is no longer pronounced that way.

google THIS

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

Gorgeous people of Monica, I, as your Majestrix and Personal Savior do hereby declare the following to be law: The the word "Despot" be forevermore pronounced similarly to the word "Depot." Any Man caught pronouncing this word in the old fashion will subject to bathe in grape soda, and then ride the hot metal slide, shirtless. Anyone else caught pronouncing this word in the old fashion will be gently reminded that it is no longer pronounced that way.

This is going to get confusing because my country traditionally greets other dictators with "What up, my home despot?"

Manifisto

just a reminder that despot elections are coming up, please remember to vote and also to pretend that the title means something, and we'll all do something fun to celebrate. creative "concession" speeches are encouraged!

ty nesamdoom!

poverty goat

Two words: mandatory weed

poverty goat

All able-bodied men and women are to appear at 4:20 in the town square and hit this poo poo. All who fail to appear will be stoned- to death

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to the Home Despot to pick up a KING screwdriver set for only $17.95

google THIS

All rise for the national anthem.

♩♬♩ OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh!...

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

All rise for the national anthem.

♩♬♩ OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh!...

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Executive Decree No. 3432

Issued 6/20/19 Approved 6/20/19

The theremin is henceforth the only approved instrument for playing the national anthem. Performance of the national anthem on any other instrument will now be a misdemeanor subject to a fine.

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

For too long have tall people labored under the yolk of short people, being forced to change lightbulbs while they grow fat off the things we fetch for them off high cabinet shelves. Now this? The upside-down guillotine as thanks for our years of slavery? No, I will not have it, and further, I decree that there shall henceforth be at least three inches of extra space between all rows of seating in ground vehicles, commercial aircraft, theaters, and stadiums! Who will stand with me, once their knees stop aching?

The great thing about the upside down guillotine is that it doesn’t work

TorsvikVonClemson
No Walters allowed. Dudes only. Donnies are okay but are second class citizens and should be pitied. They're out of their element.

Including pic of my country:

abide.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In my country nipples are legal

TorsvikVonClemson

hamjobs posted:

In my country nipples are legal

What's the state of areolas? A bunch of fleshy disks flopping around might be a bridge too far.

abide.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TorsvikVonClemson posted:

What's the state of areolas? A bunch of fleshy disks flopping around might be a bridge too far.

Sorry but areolas are also legal

Testicles are not

Goons Are Gifts

As(s) official press secretary of the press secretaries I announce that butts are not nipples and also allowed.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Don't post your butt, executive order

Goons Are Gifts

OK, now it's time for a revolution. Butts of the world, unite!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sorry, executive order, no revolutions until we have dinner. S'rule an rules is rules.

Goons Are Gifts

Well where is that dinner supposed to get out from if there's no butts??

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

Well where is that dinner supposed to get out from if there's no butts??

*Reigning over my tiny country* *Bangs fist on table* "I demand more butts!"

What? no not for me, just like, in general, get our people on this and see if we can engineer some butts or something, I will be in my chambers!

Goons Are Gifts

Butt transplantation are hereby free. Everyone is free to improve or replace their butt whenever necessary. Butts are our future.

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Butt transplantation are hereby free. Everyone is free to improve or replace their butt whenever necessary. Butts are our future.

An improved butt eh.... could we... could we put nipples on it?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Uncertain about how the foreign enemy that is Facebook will react to this, but butt nipples are entirely acceptable. Except when it's the nipples of the titties of you know what I have to say now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ooOooOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOhhh

Thekittymancer
Citizens of zoofeelia thine shall send your pup's and kits to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

This country is basically a democracy I let you all run except for one thing no mentioning the time I crapped my pants at the dinner table or you will be prosecuted and sentenced to crapping your pants at my dinner table it's a really long table and you sit on the other end across from me. It's about like 30 foot really long. If I can't smell the crap or what have you it's not good enough and you gotta try again.