Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHat are they really looking for
Goku
The Squatch
True Love in the Greek Sense
An escape from WIFE NO COOK GOOD
View Results

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

bimart has sasquatch targets. at first I was appalled then I remembered that it's a sasquatch owned business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Honk

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Sqonk. Sqooooonk.
Don't mind me, just practicing my squatch calls.

naem
May 29, 2011

a dmc delorean posted:

Can't believe it's been more than two years since Drew left us.

*swigs Mountain Thunder*

To Drew!

Drew ain’t left us

he just done fine off t’ that big squatch patch in th’ sky

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reckon there’s a little bit o’ Drew inside us all.

Wait I think it might be th’ other way ‘round.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hope mister and misses squatches is doin allright with all dem fires

but they know how to do

they also do

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Been watching some alone season two and man they got a lot of squatch talk

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does a squatch tug in the forest? Only Drew would know...

naem
May 29, 2011

been worried bout them squatch what with the covids

you know how they’re all a huffin and a puffin, an just a breathin on each other,

just snufflin away out there all over each other

course half the times we went squatchin it was Drew what done the snufflin

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

from a pragmatic standpoint, covid slowing them down would make them easier to catch.

we may also be able to lure some out by offering them ivermectin.

it's like sun tzu says in the art of hunting yeti "in the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Squatchin season finally plum done out here. Mighty storms comin an goin every week now. Stay safe 'bernatin this year mr squatch.

Gonna use the off season to do develop some new squatchin techniques.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reckon Drew’s looking pretty rough in that shallow grave we unceremoniously threw ‘im in.

Come to think, did anyone check t’ see if he was really dead?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Naw ya'll ever seen one them squatches doing this new fangled the waistband trick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Squatches got them teeny li’l tuggers like a gorilla. Reckon they can’t even get em up under the waistband.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Squatches got them teeny li’l tuggers like a gorilla. Reckon they can’t even get em up under the waistband.

depends on if its an east coast or west coast squatch, granted they got wildly varying takes on what makes the waistband trick the the waistband trick

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

They don'ts got any pants, stupids. Can't do waistband trick with no waistband

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

Squatchin season finally plum done out here. Mighty storms comin an goin every week now. Stay safe 'bernatin this year mr squatch.

Thinkin bout riggin me up another trail cam, but, get this, I put a drat jelly bean dispenser under it.
It don't even need no coins you just turn it and they come out!
I figure that'll lure em in like all you can eat hotcakes at an after church brunch

naem
May 29, 2011

last time we done a jelly bean trap we just found drew all caught up in the net, just a chawin them beans

“Drew!!” we said “That you a chawin beans again?? Stop chawin up the beans Drew!!” he just kept a snufflin

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Merry tugmas squatch crew

RIP DREW

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Squatchin season is never really over though, is it? Eeeeeeeooorrrwwwwwrrrrooooooouuuuuuuuugggghhhhh! :wookie:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Thems only squatches in summer, winter is prime yeti season

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Sasquatch are you there? I got you a Christmas present. It's under the box propped up by a stick. You'll love it. I promise.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just lull them to sleep with this Hitachi brand back massager and then harvest their fur and send them back out into the wild, shorn and naked as the day they were born, hatched, no born, yeah born. :hmmyes:

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I just lull them to sleep with this Hitachi brand back massager and then harvest their fur and send them back out into the wild, shorn and naked as the day they were born, hatched, no born, yeah born. :hmmyes:

if that was Drew's hitachi you might want to uh wash it first

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Washin yore squatchin tools is dang foolishness. A squatch'll smell soap a mile away and you'll never see em. But that good ol odor will bring em right in and Drew sure had himself a funk like no other.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Weka posted:

Washin yore squatchin tools is dang foolishness. A squatch'll smell soap a mile away and you'll never see em. But that good ol odor will bring em right in and Drew sure had himself a funk like no other.

Reckon if you use Dr Squatch’s soap you might have a chance.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

found some squatch tracks in the snow today. am sad because they are all headed out of town

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Sasquatch turn on your location. I just wanna talk.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Can’t wait to ring in the new year with all my squatch pals

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

What if instead of a Sasquatch it was a sasquash and you had to peel the hair off your squashes before eating them

naem
May 29, 2011

ah no, don’t peel em

drew he likes em hairy

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The hair locks in all the flavorful musk.

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
Reckon I would like to talk to them Dr. Squatch folks and see how they get our old friend to approve of their product lines

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
Squatches are howlin tonight out on Vancouver Island, must be a new batch of "Alone" folks dropped off by the history channel.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I've been airing my tent out for years but still can't get the stench out of it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

I've been airing my tent out for years but still can't get the stench out of it.

It’s like Drew is still with us t’ this very day.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

if you live long enough you go from being a sex haver to a had sexer. drew, if he did shuffle off this mortal coil, escaped old age which would've been anathema to his very sexy being. he's in heaven now with his son tuggy who was run over while squatting down and eating a road kill deer

Womblemania
Sep 4, 2022

by Hand Knit
pouring out some diet dr mountain thunder for Drew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Voice of Labor posted:

if you live long enough you go from being a sex haver to a had sexer. drew, if he did shuffle off this mortal coil, escaped old age which would've been anathema to his very sexy being. he's in heaven now with his son tuggy who was run over while squatting down and eating a road kill deer

Lemme tell ya that ol’ Drew had plenty o’ sex after his untimely demise, turns out that berryin’ ‘im face down prob’ly weren’t the best idea we ever had.