Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
Faction: United States Navy (SEALS) and United States Marine Corps
Name: Felix Cumtree
Hometown: Classified
Character description: What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Viet Kong, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the radio? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Vietnam and your broadcast is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I’m mixed on NVA but I’m willing to take a “names list”, but because of the nature of the LP VC/NVA characters the narrative wouldn’t work. If you want a VC “character” just write some names down and you’ll see them show up in combat

John Kerry.

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Oh hey I guess you'll be needing a new lieutenant. Lucky for you I have one right here.

Character Sheet:
Faction: United States Army
Name: Lt. Matis "Lightning" Surge
Hometown: Vermilion, Ohio
Interested in Special Role? Lieutenant
Character description: Well-built, blond, and confident, Surge cuts a striking figure. As an officer he is both strict and cautious, and he always places the lives of his men above all else. Something of a Japanophile after his brief service on an American base there, he frequently speaks of his desire to return to that country in the future. Easily the most memorable thing about him, however, is the small yellow-haired animal that follows him everywhere. How he manages to get away with this "pet" is an ongoing mystery, as is its exact species. Most assume it to be a dog, but a few derisively refer to it as a giant rat.

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

FEBRUARY 8 1966

Lt. Surge's body lay still. The doctors had done everything they could, but his heart simply hadn't been able to take the strain.

The room was quiet and empty when the strange yellow creature entered, searching for its master. It darted from body to body with uncanny speed until it finally found Surge's.

It nudged him, attempting to wake him, but received no reaction. Then again, more forcefully, its cries growing increasingly pained and desperate. Tears in its eyes, unable to accept the death of its master, the creature gave a chilling cry of rage and pain. Others nearby would later report flickering lights and other strange signs of electrical interference.

And then, a heartbeat.

Lt. Surge opened his eyes drowsily. He remembered the battle, but it was hazy. And then... nothing. He looked at his pet. "Did you... save me, little buddy?" he asked, his voice hoarse. He looked around clumsily, seeing too many bodies he recognized. "My men..." he whispered. "I couldn't save them all."

Slowly and clumsily he rose. "There's nothing here for us anymore," he said. "Come on, little buddy. We're going back to Japan."