Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I want this!!! Just gotta decide what im getting it on... prolly xbox or steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Wait why are some ppl saying it looks bad... Isnt it like Sotn??

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Never played megaman and idk what Mighty Number 9 is.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Wait a minnute is it something about the gameplay or are people wishing it was 2d??? Literally i was surprised they were charging 40 dolars for this til I looked it up and saw its 3d. 2d just feels old + cheap to me and its harder to enjoy.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

I.N.R.I posted:

however. .. would like to offer a slight counter argument to the precision platforming aspect ... castlevania has never really had hard or precise platforming sections in since sotn. so then ... 30fps .. its fine, right?

Allow me to introduce you to gamers old frenemy the Medusa Head. Lets just say it is responsible for the death of many a run. [Slouched-over guy on the couch behind me who hasnt said anything in an hour chuckles knowingly]