Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It’s good because if you want to play a game like Zaria of Sorrow then it’s like that. It’s just incredibly ugly.

i loved aria of sorrow. its my 2nd favourite after sotn and ahead of ecclesia. though to be honest those are the only modern ones i like except for portrait of ruin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like it and I haven't even played it yet.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

The feet loving pulsate erotically and you're trying to act like you don't notice any of this poo poo? This is a new low even for you, the guy whose known for liking gross anime pervert poo poo.

u sure its supposed to be erotic? sounds like some kind of blood clot or elephantitis to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i loved aria of sorrow. its my 2nd favourite after sotn and ahead of ecclesia. though to be honest those are the only modern ones i like except for portrait of ruin

Same except I only played 5 mins max of any of the others.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And also the order I like them in.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Same except I only played 5 mins max of any of the others.

ecclesia is definitely worth finishing. it has a big draculas castle at the end if the linear stages dont appeal to you. and easily the best game play etc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s just one foot that pulsates so it may be a medical condition.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

American McGay posted:

The feet loving pulsate erotically and you're trying to act like you don't notice any of this poo poo? This is a new low even for you, the guy whose known for liking gross anime pervert poo poo.

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

u sure its supposed to be erotic? sounds like some kind of blood clot or elephantitis to me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

i like this game a lot
https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctDreamyBaguetteBigBrother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yeah my biggest complaint other than how it looks and sounds is the bosses are extremely easy and stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kinda every time I have to fight things it kinda sucks but finding ways to move around is cool and the Aria of Sorrow feels are nice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But I’m doing a feet only high INT build so maybe it’s my fault.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

drat the whiny guy complained about something, awesome clip

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ive decided aince average bear, american McKay and bob dont like this game it has to be good. Great even

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I do like the double jump sound effect.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ive decided aince average bear, american McKay and bob dont like this game it has to be good. Great even

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm completely neutral about this game. I'm just here for the loving chaos.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

I'm completely neutral about this game. I'm just here for the loving chaos.

Joker’s Trick.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its definitely castlevania .. probly need a bit of 5 minutes of playing to be more specific

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
btw .. i know its a modern game and doesnt need to look bad, but the bad 3d and stuff reminds me of like old ps2 rpgs and poo poo like Y's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Modern Ys games still look that bad bc they're made by 6 people in a closet in Tokyo. It's quite awesome

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

dont sign your posts

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Modern Ys games still look that bad bc they're made by 6 people in a closet in Tokyo. It's quite awesome

yea .. it has a kind of charm to it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
alright, playd some more . it controls basically exactly like sotn right down to the little tricks you can do like attacking with a knife right before u hit the ground and getting another instant attack after etc. so ... if youre worried about how it controls, its at least as good as sotn and prbably basically identical. i havent fought any bosses yet but some of the 2d prequel game ones were pretty good so i bet they cant be too bad in this game. i also tried to both spot and get a boner from looking at a pulsating foot (?) but failed on both counts. i bet this game would look 100x better and modern on the switch . anyway, its castlevania, like u knew it.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it locks u out of hard and very hard for your first playthrough though so im not expecting a challenge. that kind of pisses me off. but maybe theres a reason for that that isnt totally stupid

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cant recommend it yet though cos ive only played 20 mins total .. but they definitely didnt scam their kick starters and proabbaly made a great game.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can unlock them automatically by changing naming your save file, same as all the other games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

You can unlock them automatically by changing naming your save file, same as all the other games.

ohhhh. ty. thats probably the only thing that bothered me so far .. other than that, im not even sure hwy ppl are saying he music is bad. its normal castlevania style music