Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Cumstained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Come "Stop and Swap" at the DNC afterparty!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

P-Mack posted:

get a second monitor but don't plug it in

Rofl

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

Guess I need to give PoE another shot.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Mudstained: Residual of the Shite

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

epic nerd guy: the whip is a poo poo and the sword is an rear end! diarrhea dogballs, flush this piss down the shitter!
mike matei: [scowling while laboring over a stick figure guy saying the n-word in Art Academy WiiU in absolute silence]
me: haha! they still got it

Enough. Draw steel.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Some pervert poo poo I seen without even trying to find it: Holding up makes Miriam do a series of pinup poses, you can sit at a piano and play it and a naked fairy will sing on top of it, pigtails, squeaky shoes as a weapon that look like a little girl's sneakers, a face mask that makes Miriam sound like a little girl, a room with a portrait in it that is staring at Miriam and you can sit down in front of the portrait, full blown upskirt in several animations such as going into a portal or saving your game, all manner of cat ear type cosmetic items, an item that zooms in on Miriam's rear end,

elf help book posted:

i like this game a lot

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

American McGay posted:

The feet loving pulsate erotically and you're trying to act like you don't notice any of this poo poo? This is a new low even for you, the guy whose known for liking gross anime pervert poo poo.

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm completely neutral about this game. I'm just here for the loving chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lmao