Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this games cool and controls exactly like aria of sorrow. its a shame about the music feeling like this weird off-brand castlevania soundtrack though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

The Switch Pro is going to run it at glorious, buttery smooth 1000 nit HDR with 16x TXAA and ample, SUPPLE L2 and L3 caches. And we’ll all remember the day you doubted

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying fg inputs with weapons and discovering special moves ftw. also i cant believe david hayter is in this just doing a snake voice lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

You Were Never Really Here joaquin calmly entering the imp zone and walking up behind me as im following a framerate unlock guide, muttering ohh glorious 144 hertz, and the camera turns away as he blasts my skull in with his iconic hammer

lmgfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok posted:

Sorry, I played more and they're loving everywhere

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok posted:

Sorry, I played more and they're loving everywhere

made some progress and this isnt a joke lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

get a second monitor but don't plug it in

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

are you playing Bloodstained in 4:3

i cropped it. there's really no escaping these portraits

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

spb posted:

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

how can the music be bad. they had michiru yamane right ? could they only afford 1 song

i think its only the first song and it still sounds like a weird knockoff. everything else is just background noise, its really bad lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gave this chunk of rear end the 100% map/powers/enemies test and it ate the fail donkeys steaming diarrhea stream after just 82 hours of gameplay. It would literally be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

lmfao