Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

glad this seemingly turned out well. ill pick it up eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the only problem i have with the 3d is that it makes the edges of walls & platforms seem kinda ambiguous. but thats not gonna stop me, or any similarly powerful imp zone gamer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

SpaceAceJase posted:

I backed it on Kickstarter and had no idea it'd be some watered down 30fps rubbish on switch and also that I'd get it after everyone else. Had no option to get the ps4 or steam versions once it was revealed that switch wluld get a trash port.

Never back Kickstarters

The Switch Pro is going to run it at glorious, buttery smooth 1000 nit HDR with 16x TXAA and ample, SUPPLE L2 and L3 caches. And we’ll all remember the day you doubted

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

wish i had some loving mongoloid to tell me if this runs best on Xbox One X, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

wot did symphony of the night run at? 30 fps or 60 or 50 or whatever the gently caress it was in those days. its fine right?

it was 60 or 50 for PAL. i mean, it was a huge part of how loving mindblowingly good it felt to play back in the day, at least for me, so im not stoked to buy the 30fps version of the new one. but i dunno, difficult choice for sure

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

lmao
Comet Ping Pong guy dropping a handkerchief with detailed but coded instructions on how to load custom switch firmware at the DNC meet&greet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

You Were Never Really Here joaquin calmly entering the imp zone and walking up behind me as im following a framerate unlock guide, muttering ohh glorious 144 hertz, and the camera turns away as he blasts my skull in with his iconic hammer

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

the absolute worst example of this ive ever seen is that leisure suit larry remake let people add themselves to the bar at the beginning of the game and you can talk to them

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

For 1500 dollars, I will write your lovely patreon username right smack dab in the center of my new painting, utterly ruining it.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

epic nerd guy: the whip is a poo poo and the sword is an rear end! diarrhea dogballs, flush this piss down the shitter!
mike matei: [scowling while laboring over a stick figure guy saying the n-word in Art Academy WiiU in absolute silence]
me: haha! they still got it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Enough. Draw steel.

lol
[scope crosshairs drifting up towards the zeldathon sticky]
Mother fucker!! This ends here.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pray we never meet in real life.

me: Hey whatsup twitch! Whatsup Periscope chat! HolePisser comin at ya live from the Imp meetup at the Mana Bar, and the party’s only—
wormskull:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

switch version seems to majorly drop frames whenever you enter a room, which probably isnt that big of a deal if theres only like 4000 rooms

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I hope the switch version doesn't suck...only one more day till I can play

the v1.01 game footage thats on youtube looks fine. i still might buy the switch version, we’ll see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[chuckles] 15 fps with hitches is actually fine if you arent some rigtarded steamlord brainworms chudstain