Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i havent seen anyone really complain about this which is a high bar for a kickstarter game, where everyone who backed demands their every fleeting idea be included in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i backed this but i gotta wait for the switch version :cry:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

2 weeks ago i didnt really care but suddenly today i really want to play this now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the cat ones are good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the shovel knight ones are all in one level and are all pixel art that mostly fits in and theres a single guy who used his dragon fursona instead of a human pic and i respect him

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the absolute worst example of this ive ever seen is that leisure suit larry remake let people add themselves to the bar at the beginning of the game and you can talk to them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

since thats the first room of the game, all online video footage of the game starts with the player walking up to those idiots and talking to them and wondering why theyre there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think it looks fine when youre actually playing it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like this game a lot

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i havent seen any of that, im sure as a full blown pc gamer hes modded half of that in along with various senran kagura characters and nazi uniforms

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats a jojos pose, the stone mask is also from jojos

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

drat the whiny guy complained about something, awesome clip

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

i did it with the knife you get in the first chest. so maybe its exclusive to knife weapons

i know it works with normal swords

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

your pcs probably running it at 59fps, upgrade your video card

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Nice snide little potshots you retard. You'd start crying if your hosed up Vita rhythm games ran at 24FPS and you kept botching all the notes. Suck my dick.

ive played plenty of IA/VT Colorful and my eyes are dryer than yours

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

on ps4 sometimes when i wake the system up from sleep the game quits back out to the title screen, and twice after a death the reload time was several minutes long

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

also shes showing about as much skin as a victorian baroness. now .. im not going to say its impossible, because theres always at least one absolute savage capable of anything out there, but i think it will be hard for the average person to jack off to this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goferchan posted:

It's really good , but what's really insane to me is that there's like no competition . There's a lot of indie metroidvanias but nobody's really done the symphony of the night/dawn of sorrow thing since those games came out . This is the first game to hit that spot in like a decade which makes it pretty easy for me to forgive any flaws

yeah thats whats hitting me, i just wanna tool around and cut into every crevice of the map, most indie metroidvanias would be better off becoming linear games cuz the map just feels like a waste of time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/IntiCreatesEN/status/1276726893329309698

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

its loving awful and i never got to play this game bc of it. ive restarted 3 times, the furthest i got was the dragon coiled around the tower boss but whenever i fought it i would fall through the floor after about 20 seconds.

thats in every version