Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

Rice and worcestershire was one of my standbys in college. A beautiful marriage of asian and british cuisine.

Worcestershire was made when a british guy tried to re-create fish sauce, or so I've heard.

rice talk: I like doing half, or less, stock (chicken,veg, beef, w/e) and half water with the ratio. Adds a nice undertone.

More than half stock is overpowering for me, so experiment for yourself, explore your desires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

tokyo reject posted:

Sir, for $8.75 this will gently caress your whole world up https://www.thejapanesepantry.com/products/doubled-brewed-soy-sauce

We used this in a Michelin sushi spot I worked at. I eat this over sushi rice with an avocado diced up 3-4 times a week. Also they have some salt roasted sesame seeds on that website that'll make you feel like you've never had sesame seeds before

edit:

I really can't express how awesome that soy is. You'll literally be like Hillary with her hot sauce bottle in her purse and carry it around with you. I use it to season curry at home too. Or if you have an asian mart that sells sushi grade tuna, just slice the poo poo up and dip it in there. You really don't need anything else.

Thank you for posting this, I’ve been looking for some good real properly brewed soy for awhile now. Any other recommendations from this site?