Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
edit: lol wrong thread by, like, a mile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Resting Lich Face posted:

I don't trust browsers so I print webpages at the library for later perusal at home.

I got banned from the library for printing out YOSPOS threads and using up all the blank ink

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
one time I went to the library and printed a render of a TIE interceptor and kept it in my trapper keeper

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
support your local library imo

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

~Coxy posted:

I got banned from the library for printing out YOSPOS threads and using up all the blank ink

i know where u can get lots of blank ink meet me by the lake at 8AM and bring lots of cash and a gas can

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I fear im using the wrong browser.

Aziz of Arabia
Jul 19, 2019

by R. Guyovich
IE6 is okay but sometimes I get SSL errors on SomethingAwful (usually when there's an embedded pic).

Just make sure you disable ActiveX controls in the advanced settings, otherwise you get that annoying little pop-up banner on some sites.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

the heck is ublock plus

use firefox
ublock ~origin~
and pihole

privacy badger is cool but not really needed with firefox's built in tracking protection

yeah use this. piholes are good. I have one I can open up to yosposters if they want to try it out

also I use ddg browser on my phone and ddg as my search engine even though it is hilariously bad compared to google. but muh freedoms

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

checkout privacytools.io, op

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ddg is great and has neat options and if it doesn't find thing you want just use !g and try again without letting the goog harass your brainmeats

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
> In August 2010, DuckDuckGo introduced anonymous searching, including an exit enclave, for its search engine traffic using Tor network

:thinking:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
whats a browser??

i have aol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
instead of browsing the web just download this snapshot of every gopher server hosted document from 2007 instead op

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
last night I dreamt of Netscape Navigator perfume??

e: oh god I just realized it was probably because I was thinking of Chrome, the cologne that evening

Lazyhound fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Lazyhound posted:

last night I dreamt of Netscape Navigator perfume??

e: oh god I just realized it was probably because I was thinking of Chrome, the cologne that evening

This will never be out of my head now, thanks