Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

David D. Davidson posted:

My pitch for the final fast movie is an alien overlord blows up the Earth and the team have to steal a time machine so they can go back to the past and team up with their past selves to stop it from happening.

With special guest appearances from Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Donnerberg posted:

The first part of the Final Fast will chronologically take place after the second part, because that is the most FF way to handle this.

And both will happen after the first movie, chronologically. So they'll have pull off one last big VCR theft.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

My pitch for the final fast movie is an alien overlord blows up the Earth and the team have to steal a time machine so they can go back to the past and team up with their past selves to stop it from happening.
For some reason, 'You Got The Touch' just started playing in my head.

F&F is already more ridiculous than Saints Row

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I read something that maybe Brian has or had a cameo in this? I love this series but I feel like the last two movies really felt different without him — I’m not SUPER opposed to his brothers playing him for a few scenes(ghoulish as that may be)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Other ideas I have are a comic crossover with the Batman Family (Roman meeting Alfred:"yo these guys have a Butler why don't we have a Butler" Tej after being airlifted on the BatBimp and discovering it being piloted by Damien: how old are you HOW OLD ARE YOU",) A Fast and Furious Christmas(with Santa being played by Dave Bautista,) and Fast and Furious Kids.

EDIT: Fast and Furious Transformers crossover.

There is already F&F Kids on Netflix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtwx1rvd-eA

re: Transformers
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Targetmaster_
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Headmaster_

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

The MSJ posted:

There is already F&F Kids on Netflix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtwx1rvd-eA

Yeah I saw that on there, but I meant them reimagining the team as kids. Hobbs however is still played by The Rock

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fast and Furious: Friends Forever

A local miami gang, Dragon Sound, challenges the Fast Family to a drag race, but things get crazy when Ninjas attack

Okan170
Nov 14, 2007

Torpedoes away!

Seedge posted:

That trailer for F9 gave me serious Streets Of Rage vibes with the tune half way through.

I don't suppose the trailer song is available to listen to on repeat for six hours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SASn5dTaxg

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Marvel already made that movie

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I was thinking more Saints Row 4 then endgame. Basically the team doing space adventures to steal a time machine. Save the time travel shenanigans for the finale.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Barudak posted:

Fast and Furious: Friends Forever

A local miami gang, Dragon Sound, challenges the Fast Family to a drag race, but things get crazy when Ninjas attack

Please. Dragon Sound is Orlando through and through. The Miami Connection was just the ninja bikers running cocaine from south Florida.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Vin Diesel said he wants his former costar Judi Dench to join F&F.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

Only if she gets into a fist fight with Vin

Horrible Taste
Oct 12, 2012

The MSJ posted:

He must really wants to play D&D with her again.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Gatts posted:

Only if she gets into a fist fight with Vin

And/or a fight with Dame Helen Mirren.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
gently caress that, she's her wife. Let's get some queer representation going.

Also other plot idea about my The Fast and the Furious in Space. So the plot is about the team trying to get their hands on a time machine so they go back in time and team up with themselves to stop the evil alien overlord (played by Keanu Reeves) from blowing up the Earth. They plan to do this by busting out the dude who made the original time machine (which Keanu uses to keep his hold on power.) So he's being kept in this supposedly inescapable prison that only one woman has ever escaped from. So they track down this mysterious person who nobody knows anything about prior to her escape but has afterwards been traveling across the Galaxy kicking all kinds of rear end and has become something of a living legend. They finally meet her and it's Giselle and she's missing an eye and has a robot hand that turns into a pew pew laser gun.

If you can tell I'm letting my inner child run wild on this.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Horrible Taste posted:

He must really wants to play D&D with her again.

When i get a little down, i picture them playing DnD on the set of Riddick and it always makes me feel a little better.

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Judi Dench as the other Mama Shaw would be inspired

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Everyone posted:

Oooooh idea! Nicolas Cage joins the F&F franchise as John Milton, his character from Drive Angry.

Finally, some good loving crossover

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

This movie is going to have to do a lot of work to save the Corona brand

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

College Rockout posted:

This movie is going to have to do a lot of work to save the Corona brand

Dom should slam a Corona while doing the rope bridge trick

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking of which,

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1238141350605983745

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1238136873563951106

Booooo

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Was the virus from Hobbs and Shaw COVID-19?

Makes you think...

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
This is hosed UP

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
What THE gently caress

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
That sucks, but we'll probably see most other big movies follow suit and hold off until we're in recovery from Covid. Bond is delayed too. It'd be one thing if it was a small art movie, but big productions like that are bound to involve hundreds of people and some flying around the world. Not really the time for that.

A lot of the audience wouldn't have had the chance to see them either. The cinemas in Norway closed today due to the local outbreak, and I'm assuming that's happening across Europe as the situation escalates.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mulan and A Quiet Place 2 have both been delayed as well.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

New Mutants(lol) and Antlers too

Not Evans
Aug 2, 2007

Tobias, have you been flogging Simpsons prop replicas on the internet again?
they already did "the villain is Shaw" and then "the villain is Shaw. No, his brother", makes sense that after doing "The villain is Toretto" they'd go for "The villain is Toretto. No, his brother"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It's a Technic set, by the way, so it has moving parts.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

It's fun for the whole family!

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
You don’t need FF, just watch Bad Boys For Life now and forever.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

CubanMissile posted:

You don’t need FF, just watch Bad Boys For Life now and forever.

I thought that was actually pretty uninteresting. It felt...small, like the pilot of a Bad Boys tv show, not a sequel to Bad Boys 2, one of the most insane films ever made

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They actually did do a bad boys tv show with none of the main cast

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

They actually did do a bad boys tv show with none of the main cast

Apparently it had Gabrielle Union but "On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the series holds an approval rating of 7% based on 14 reviews, with an average rating of 4.11/10. The website's critical consensus reads, "A spin-off to nowhere, L.A.'s Finest operates on outdated sensibilities and wastes its talented leads' time—especially unfortunate considering Gabrielle Union's committed performance."[33] On Metacritic, it has a weighted average score of 46 out of 100, based on 6 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews"

Mixed or average is doing a lot of work there.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stumbled onto this on Twitter, someone is very excited to see Han back:

https://twitter.com/happinesskoubou/status/1267708502769692673

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Stumbled onto this on Twitter, someone is very excited to see Han back:

https://twitter.com/happinesskoubou/status/1267708502769692673

Oh yeah :gizz: at least once he fixes the rear wheel

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Fast X needs to start with Nic Cage monologuing about how his son, Brian, was murdered. "Directed by Mark Neveldine / Brian Taylor" appears as he loads his shotgun eyepatch.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fast X Furious (pronounced "Cross") where the gang must take part in a dimensional tournament where the best 7 racers from earth must compete with the racers from 7 other dimensions for the pink slip to reality.

The film ends Ludacris limping across the finish line first after Han+Shaw sacrifice themselves in a team-up attack on the last rival dimensions racer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I like the sound of that, and ditto for Nic Cage's obligatory presence. I'd also enjoy some Chow Yun-Fat. At least Andy Lau. Anybody who was really cool in the 90s. How about Madonna while we're at it. What's Sarah Michelle Gellar up to. And how about American Ninja Michael Dudikoff...