Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
This is hosed UP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Calaveron posted:

Remember how the first movie's big set piece was just them trying to steal some DVD players off the back of a truck

Was it even DVD players or was it still VHS

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Amazing

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I think it was someone in Thai thread who said the only way to reconcile the films beginnings (low level FBI agent wants to bust thieves who steal VCRs in fast cars) with what it is now (having Kurt Russell send them on a black ops mission to parachute cars out into the Caucasus regions or being chased by a nuclear submarine across an ice shelf) is to go full endgame.

They go back in time and collect the crew and everyone who has died and go back to F&F 1. Have Paul walkers brother cgi deaged to play Brian from the first one and then have like, I dunno Nicholas cafe or Hugh Jackman play some super bad guy who was actually around at the start because he knew Toretto had the Car Force and he wanted to steal it from his soul

Have some insane action scenes playing up from the best the series had so far

Have them fly into space and do a handbrake turn to dodge an asteroid (ludacris: “UHH GUYS... THEY GOT A COMET”) and nos boost back to earth

The last action scene though just straight up boosting VCRs off a truck because one of the trucks has a laserdisc with the hidden code imprinted on it with how to fix their time machine

BBQ in Doms back yard crack open a corona “la familia” have Brian leave the party play a new hit single by Charlie puth. gently caress I got something in my eye I’m not crying you’re crying

Fin

Credits roll

Open scene

Have a person wake up, get dressed, grab some keys, you see they are bald. They pick up their wallet license says Dominic toretto III

Keys in the ignition

Their flying car flys out of their hover garage and they go into a neo Tokyo

“Time to avenge Hans grandson”

FAST AND FURIOUS : 2099- COMING SUMMER

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

muscles like this! posted:

Tej had a line about how he has no idea where the bad guys got the magnets and that they're more powerful than any civilian or military magnets should be but it is never followed up on.

Another thing never followed up on, did we ever even find mr nobody?

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
They need to do fast ten with channing tatum being his older brother, and flashback to the same scenes they did in fast 9 but like pan over and have him standing there off to the side

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =
I think someone posted here or on twitter once they should go back in time and help OG vin diesel and cgi Paul walker steal VCRs from the first film, because hidden inside one of them is the torque elemental stone which is used to defeat the car god

It’s obvious really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Lobok posted:

He's at home with the kids!

It's not really a big deal to me because it kind of sucks to have your role eliminated because someone else died.

“Hey Brian’s just picking up the groceries he’ll be here in time to free dom from Guantanamo bay”

“Ahhh he just texted me he had to go somewhere else they were out of oranges let’s just go without him” *key chord from see you again by wiz Khalifa and Charlie puth plays*