Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I appreciate that this franchise is 100% full gently caress it mode.

Cant wait till a few years from now when they reboot the franchise with new actors in Fast: Origins of Furious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fast 15 barbecue gonna feature force ghosts

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The only thing more powerful than family in cars, is a family car. Torettos, COMBINE! <Dom, Letty, Cena, Dom's Kid, and Alternate Time Line Dom's Son's cars merge>

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fast and Furious: Friends Forever

A local miami gang, Dragon Sound, challenges the Fast Family to a drag race, but things get crazy when Ninjas attack

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fast X Furious (pronounced "Cross") where the gang must take part in a dimensional tournament where the best 7 racers from earth must compete with the racers from 7 other dimensions for the pink slip to reality.

The film ends Ludacris limping across the finish line first after Han+Shaw sacrifice themselves in a team-up attack on the last rival dimensions racer.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Heavy Metal posted:

I like the sound of that, and ditto for Nic Cage's obligatory presence. I'd also enjoy some Chow Yun-Fat. At least Andy Lau. Anybody who was really cool in the 90s. How about Madonna while we're at it. What's Sarah Michelle Gellar up to. And how about American Ninja Michael Dudikoff...

The other dimensional race crews will of course be nothing but cameo roles. Well have a dimension of nothing but academy award winners, a dimension of character actors, a dimension of previous fast and furious villain actors wearing mustaches, a dimension of star wars film actors, and of course a dimension of characters all played by gary oldman.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The cast must unlock the power of their ignition keys to allow them to harness the power of their vehicle forms to take on the evil Combusticons

Barudak
May 7, 2007

"How are you able to drive a car like this?" shouts the character Toretto is rescuing.
"Because I don't drive the car." <his eyes glow blue like a NOs canisters> "I am the car" <dodges an itano circus of missiles>

Barudak fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jul 22, 2020

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Film opens with Dom racing, and just as he is about to win, it explodes killing him. He wakes up in the afterlife, where he has to team up with Han and other fallen racers in order to win a ticket back to the land of the living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So the 15 year old youtube video about people drifting so hard they go back in time and become dinosaurs except with a budget