Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

The first part of the Final Fast will chronologically take place after the second part, because that is the most FF way to handle this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

That sucks, but we'll probably see most other big movies follow suit and hold off until we're in recovery from Covid. Bond is delayed too. It'd be one thing if it was a small art movie, but big productions like that are bound to involve hundreds of people and some flying around the world. Not really the time for that.

A lot of the audience wouldn't have had the chance to see them either. The cinemas in Norway closed today due to the local outbreak, and I'm assuming that's happening across Europe as the situation escalates.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

That looks phenomenal!

I love that the comparison to Saints Row with its insane trajectory and protagonist power creep isn't even coincidental anymore. Cars in space, we said in jest, and here we are holding Dom's beer.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Furious Magnets.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

well why not posted:

[...] Also, in Hobbes & Shaw Statham is like 20 years older than his sister

This and any other potential plothole will be explained when Dom finds a DeLorean. I mean, how else are they supposed to get DNA for Jurassic Parkworld?