Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

They should bring back Gisele. We saw her fall from the plane but that’s it. They can make up any excuse like she had to fake her death to go undercover for another mission or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7416023/Fast-Furious-9-Vin-Diesels-stunt-double-films-high-octane-chase-scene.html

No stars in evidence, just a stunt driver, but you get to see some bikes/cars with cameras on them, which is neat. They overheated an expensive car, but fixed it. In front of Buckingham Palace. Does that mean QE2 is a FF fan? She is a mechanic, after all.
It looks like the stuntman has mocap markers on his face. I guess they'll be doing some closeups and overlaying Diesel's face onto his.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Gatts posted:

They’re gonna bring Gal Gadot back next
lol I was just thinking that they’re going to bring Gisele back. I mean we didn’t really see her die in FF6. Yes it was implied that she fell to her death but they can write around that.

iamsosmrt posted:

They should unironically bring her back as Wonder Woman.
As someone said earlier, everyone else in this franchise seems to be be superhuman now so sure, why not. Bring her back as some sort of Israeli super solider.

Mr. Apollo fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 8, 2020

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Boywhiz88 posted:

Wait... what?
https://jalopnik.com/tokyo-drift-had-to-hire-a-fall-guy-to-get-arrested-on-s-1844445611

quote:

The studio was well aware of the difficulty in acquiring film permits in Japan; in fact, most movies set in the city are shot at other locations and reproduced to look like Tokyo. Ever since the James Bond 1967 film, You Only Live Twice, laws and regulations have become more strict. The process is expensive and frustrating, so Tokyo-set movies are rarely authentic. Some directors went to great lengths to shoot on-location, like the case with Sofia Coppola negotiating heavily to film 2003's Lost in Translation. Lin, however, was still a newcomer at the time, so he took the risk. Universal then hired a “fall guy” who remained on set if trouble arose. Shortly after shooting in Shibuya, the crew was kicked out of the area by law enforcement. When the police attempted to arrest the director, the fall guy claimed that he was Lin and spent a night in jail.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Lumbermouth posted:

F9: The Power of Magentism
F9: Magnets, how do they work?

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

WhyteRyce posted:

What if they hooked the magnets up with nos?
Instead of a “Danger to Manifold!!!” warning we see a “Danger to Magnets!!!” warning.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

They’ll crossover F&F and Jurassic Park.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Is this what he was so hyped about a few months ago? He said it wasn’t anything comic book related.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Did he accelerate while in mid air and pull the helicopters down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I’ve seen lots of talk about Hobbs returning but I seem to have missed that Gisele came back too. I figured they would bring Gadot back and she’d want to coke back since WW3 was cancelled.