Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Cena playing that role is perfect in how perfectly dumb it is.
Rocketcar and TD crew hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Barudak posted:

Film opens with Dom racing, and just as he is about to win, it explodes killing him. He wakes up in the afterlife, where he has to team up with Han and other fallen racers in order to win a ticket back to the land of the living

Drive Angry canon to F&F Universe.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Tokyo Drift is in my top 2, the exact spot depends on how I feel.

You can't not-love a movie where people with p serious childhood trauma say it's NBD once they get to drift.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

We know 95% of the movie now and it looks loving insanely stupid.

I can't wait; that ending... :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

These 2 finales are going ro be Fast 10 and Furious 10 in some kinda pun/gimmick way.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Gaunab posted:

That's it

I can already see the = turning into the 11.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Mandrel posted:

eh, hobbes and shaw was all rock and it was a black hole of charisma/fun

they've gotten worse since paul died

Paul and his shiteating grin really did keep the franchise together.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Payndz posted:

Back To The Future 2 it - one of their many, many enemies goes back in time to sabotage the VCR theft and erase the Fastverse from existence, and the entire gang is greenscreened into the background of shots from the first movie (with lots of reverse angles of youthful body doubles and deepfakes) as they try to repair history.

Seriously, though, over a third of a billion dollars budget for the goofy car-based action movie? :wtc:
It is no doubt a lot to do with a giant cast with the pay for it being the 10th movie. Even "new" characters like Ramsey will be in their 4th movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Series took a dip in quality after 7 but gently caress it if I'm not going to see this ASAP.