Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Everyone posted:

Yeah, but if I have a really powerful flashlight that emits super-bright light and I turn it off, it doesn't somehow suck in light from the rest of the room. The "magnets" here could suck metals to them and then shoot those metals away. Now matter how powerful a magnet is, if you turn it off the metal stuff to it just falls away, it's not propelled.
What if they were magnets with NOS hooked up to them?

Efb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
The "as long as we obey the laws of physics" line was amazing.

5 still the series highpoint.

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jun 28, 2021

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
What a ridiculous, fun, and stupid movie.

"You should have taken my car" was a solid line reminiscent of "whatever you do, don't let them get in their cars" from fast 5.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

CPColin posted:

When Letty poked her head out onto the surface,

The comedic timing on "Antarctica" popping up after she did that was funny as hell though

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Also, they got a lot of poo poo for Tokyo Drift's theme and maybe were trying to move from that.

The scores generally aren't great though, I'll say that. 5's is probably the best.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Han and Jason Statham fight because the last time Statham saw Han, he had just "killed" him. So when Han shows up on Statham's door, Statham assumes Han is there to kill him and so Statham attacks Han first. He basically says this outright right before he pulls Han back into his gym thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

UnknownMercenary posted:

Didn't Vince die in 5?

Yes.