Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

When was the last time we had a good FF movie without The Rock? FF1!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Huh.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I read something that maybe Brian has or had a cameo in this? I love this series but I feel like the last two movies really felt different without him — I’m not SUPER opposed to his brothers playing him for a few scenes(ghoulish as that may be)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Was the virus from Hobbs and Shaw COVID-19?

Makes you think...

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

New Mutants(lol) and Antlers too

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

And then Hobs and Shaw fight a cyborg super solider

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I hope they further retcon Han's death scene in every movie going forward

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Name one time when this series has obeyed the laws of physics

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

At this point in the series, Lucas Black should be in his early 20s right? Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

heckyeahpathy posted:

his forehead says otherwise!

Yeah, that’s why I brought it up. He certainly looks his IRL age and I think it’s hilarious.

F9 was better than 6/8 but worse than 5/7