Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's a shame the series is going 11 movies otherwise fast 10 could've ended with vin diesel running a quarter mile in a ten second car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

hobbs and shaw is on tv and wow is it a bad movie

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Who directed 2 fast 2 furious, the best fast and furious movie? Bring them back

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

2 fast 2 furious was on tv this week. What a great movie

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I haven't seen 9

2 is great because it's a bromance redemption movie that really stars the cars. Peak tuner car stuff as opposed to the supercars and superhero type stuff that came later.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Why do they care about 300m when this movie is going to make like twice that

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Payndz posted:

I just realised I don't have a clue which was the last F&F I saw in full. I know I haven't seen 9; was 8 a rain of drone cars and Dom vs Submarine? Because if so I've only seen bits on a plane even though I own the DVD and drat, has this demented series really hit "yeah, whatever :geno: " point?

Eh for me that was when they were dragging a giant safe around the streets. It's entertainment but they're superhero movies now

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm watching fast 9 and as funny as it is that roman is realising he's in a superhero movie it's a bit much when everyone else is doing it.

He's the best character in a not great movie so far.

edit: lmao these two guys are having an argument about their daddy issues in front of all of dom's crew and a bunch of special forces grunts

when did the crew start just murdering people? they shot up a bunch of $country military and now dom is throwing dudes into what looks like a bottomless pit like he's neo in the matrix

edit: they're sending a goddamn fiero to space. "As long as we obey the laws of physics we'll be fine."

What the gently caress the truck flip

Oh my god space nos. Why did they need to break the satellite if Dom and friends were stealing the thing from the infinitely sliding truck?

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 12, 2023

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

2 fast 2 furious is an excellent buddy cop car movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm about halfway through fastx and it's nice to see a silly drag race in the middle of big action set pieces

The movie so far is kind of meh, except Jason Momoa looks like he's having so much fun