Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I'm gonna be real sad if F&F limps to the finish line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Lmbo

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Everyone posted:

I Floved Mamoa's character in this. Other movies look at him and his physique and make him this brooding big guy hero type. This one lets him be a metrosexual sociopath and he's clearly loving every second of it.

He was the inverse of Statham in 7 and I loved both characters in their omniscient and omnipotent methods, but played completely opposite. The movie just got buried under it's own weight of too many people getting too many scenes. Good riddance to Jacob in one of the most ridiculous things ever , but he isn't dead anyways

Cut out 2/3rds of vin going through the motions and the entire London detour and you probably have a good movie.

trevorreznik fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jun 11, 2023

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

checkplease posted:

Gear shifts before ramming satelitte

It's one of the finest moments in cinema history