Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

WhyteRyce posted:

I'm sad Hobbs & Shaw sucked and Idris probably won't be rolled into the mainline franchise via Mr. Nobody because I'd love to hear him say "family schmamily"

Sorry you misspelled “happy” as “sad” and “was amazing” as “sucked.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
NOT. ALL. BLOOD. IS. FAMILY.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

mobby_6kl posted:

2 fast 2 furious is the only one I haven't seen. I remember at the time it was dismissed as completely stupid and ridiculous but now I tend to consider this a benefit so it might be worthwhile.

Bummer about Justin, I think he played a big part in keeping his action coherent despite all the insane poo poo going on.

It is stupid and ridiculous and yes, these are benefits.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Fast 6 has the scene where Dom crashes his car to launch himself across a bridge gap to catch Letty in mid-air and land on a windshield to save her. It is my favorite moment in the series.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
So hype. Much hype.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
The “You made one mistake…” line was pretty baller. I clapped for that.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
The scene where he’s painting his nails with the two guys he kidnapped went a little far.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Yeah I was trying to avoid that spoiler with my phrasing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Um, if you care about Han you care about Giselle because he loves her.