Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Mat Cauthon posted:

Also I read that article about how the Rock, Diesel, Statham, etc all have contractual stipulations that they win a certain number of fights but the crazy part to me is that all these dudes are in their 50s. I just forgot that they've all been around since the 90's.

I’d heard Johnson and Statham contractually can’t get beat up too bad/emasculated in a fight scene, which is still hilarious, but I’m curious to see the source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I was so high when I watched F8 I thought the movie was over at the end of the Havana race, and that it’d been incredible. When I got the title screen instead of the closing credits I obviously decided to keep watching, but I don’t have a single memory of the rest of the movie.

I was thinking about doing a rewatch before seeing F9, but after hearing how disappointing F8 was as a whole I kind of just want to file my experience as headcanon.